Holding her🤝

Functions list
Day 1 arrival ✅
Day 2 cocktail (only youngster )
Day 3 sangeet
Day 4 henna night
Day 5. Haldi morning / wedding
Day 6 reception
Amaya .
I am finally meeting him . So he is abhimanyu . My childhood friend we were always together before college but after completing high school he went abroad and now i am meeting him after two years . But we stayed connected through vedio call .he met didi papa mumma and we chatted for 2 hrs and went to our respective room as he was feeling sleepy.

Morning..
Today is cocktail only for youngster .
Both the families were going to have breakfast together .

Okk Amaya now you have to face sid . Wait a min he is Siddharth not sid u just go and say sorry to him. Come on Amaya u have to do it.! I went towards lobby . I wished good morning to jiju uncle aunty and i was looking for Siddharth. And there he was talking on his phone . Omg he is looking so hot . And why the hell his upper two of shirts are open. Amaya focusss just go and say sorry. I went towards him and waited for his call to get over. He noticed my presence and told other person he will call later.

Hey(amaya)
Hi (sid)
I am sorry for that day . I was an accident. I didn't did it intentionally.

I said all of this to him but he did not reply. He was just looking at my face. So i turned to walk may he did not want to talk i was feeling bad. I was about to walk put held my hand .

Siddharth.
I could not sleep whole night . I kept thinking abt them who the hell was he . Why were they hugging. Why can't be i at this place . What if he is her boyfriend. Noooooo this can't happen. But why she is so beautiful. Anyone can be her boyfriend. Ahhh this difficult. But why does this all mattres to me . In morning i will definitely clear my misunderstanding with her .

Morning .
I went towards the breakfast hall and kept searching for her but she was not here yet might be she will come later . I got a call from client and went aside to talk to him. I was talking to him when i sensed Amaya presence behind me. I immediately cutted the call.
(Same conversation )
She was saying something but was just looking at her face how can someone look so beautiful the the morning. She was about to walk . Then I remembered i have to apologise. I held her arm and pulled her towards me with some force she landed on my chest . It happened unintentionally but i am liking it 😄.

 It happened unintentionally but i am liking it 😄

Sid outfit

Our amu and sid✨💞

Our amu and sid✨💞