Shopping 🛍️

Amaya
He just left without glancing at me
Howww rude.

After fews days
Amu amu !! My piyari amu my sweet little sister(ish)
What do u want ishika di ?

Kya mai tujhe bina kisi bat ke pyaar sa nhi bula sakti(ish).

Nhi di tell me what do u want?

Acha listen i and rohan are planning to go out for shopping and date .so i want u to accompany me and help me with wedding shopping so that we can finish it quickly and go for our date . Siddharth is also coming with rohan . (Ish)

Oh Mr rude is going for shopping,(in amaya mind)
Didi and why do u think i will agree to all this 😄?
Amaya i will pay all ur shopping expenses and will also give u treat at ur fav restaurant...(ish)

Okkkkkkk di kab jana hai.
We r leaving here in 10 mins . Get ready wear something . (Ish)
Okk. I decided to wear blue jeans and black shirt.

At mall -
Hi rohan
Hi jiju
Hi girls (rohan )
Hello Siddharth
Hello bhabhi.
Hi (amaya )
Hi(Siddharth)
holly molly he is looking so hot!!
We went to diff stores for shopping. First didi tried some lenghas and suits . Btw rohan jiju reaction was cute . Now it was my turn to try it liked one pink lengha and went to try it . When i came out every praised me even the shopkeepers but Mr Siddharth goenka was just looking he did even said a word hus face was expressionless .
But i decided to buy it .

Siddharth.
For her Hi . I am ready to come everyday for shopping.

Haye she is looking so beautiful in that pink lengha i just want to hide her between my arms and kiss those pink lips. Hayee!💞
Wait a min where did she went oh she went to dressing room to change.
After the shopping was over we went to cafe to have. Coffee
1 black coffee (sid order)
1 chocolate milk shake(amaya order)
2 java chip (ishika and rohan order)
After ordering and coffee we all sat on chairs rohan and amaya were talking abt functions. Sometimes i wish that she can also talk to me like this freely
Our order was ready amaya went to take it .
She firts gave rohan and ishika their coffee .she was abt to take her milkshake when somebody called and her whole milkshake spilled on my shirt.

Amaya
Omgggggg amaya what did u do
I am sorry i am very sorry i got distracted and this happened . I m sorry let me clean it .
I took some napkins and went towards him . And started his shirt . I just a little bit of he pushed me and went out .
I just wanted to cry at moment. Ik i am wrong but how can he push me. I said sorry to rohan jiju and left .

 I said sorry to rohan jiju and left

Amaya outfit..

Pink lengha

Pink lengha

Is the story interesting?