Chapter 33: Princess.

Comincia dall'inizio

"Thanks, Mari. I happen to think I look very pretty in this outfit." I put my hands on my hips, jutting my bottom lip out in a pout. 

Anthony wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "Yeah, losing a bet can suck for you but provides constant amusement for the rest of us." He earned a jab to the rib-cage from my elbow for that one. 

"Let's just play the stupid game," I muttered as I slid off my shoes and stomped into the living room, where everyone was chuckling at me. 

"Come on, princess! Don't have a hissy-fit." Mari called, causing me to turn and face her. 

"You shut up and sit down." I sat down beside Matt on the love seat, causing Anthony to shoot me a glare before sitting on the floor by himself. "What game are we playing anyway? And what's the punishment today?"

"Well," David said, "we're playing Trials Fusion. And the real punishment here is that we all have to look at you in that dress." I stuck my tongue out at him. "But, seriously, the punishment is that the winner gets to ride on the biggest loser as if the loser were a motorcycle."

"I hope Ian loses so he can be a pretty pink motorcycle," Mari stated, having way too much fun with bugging me. "Or he wins, so the princess can ride off into the sunset..on her-slash-his motorcycle."

"Let's just start!" I yelled, embarrassment making my cheeks go warm. 

I grabbed my controller, hoping I'm actually good at this game. 

~

"And the final scores," Matt said dramatically while reading them off his phone. "In no particular order, Mari with eight points, Josh with nine, Anthony with his abysmal five, David with eleven, Ian with fourteen, and myself with..fourteen." 

"A two-way tie..shall we have a bike off?" He nodded picking up his controller again. We changed our vehicles to ATVS and adding a rule that we had to do a flip after each ramp we did in the game.

"Which one of you is gonna have your balls on my back is the real question here," Anthony said, turning to smile deviously at the two of us. 

I gripped my controller, focusing on the screen as the game started. We both went off the first jump, immediately trying to do back-flips. 

The whole round I thought I was the blue, turns out I was red. So, I lost because I was watching the wrong bike, which means that Matt won. I pouted, setting the controller down and crossing my arms over my chest. "Awe, I wanted to ride on Anthony." 

Mari shot me a wink. "I'm sure you did, Ian."

I watched unhappily as Anthony got down to be the motorcycle for Matt to sit on. "So, you've gotta sound as much like a motorcycle as you can Anthony, got it?" I told him. 

"Got it, Princess Blue Eyes." I kicked him in the butt with my foot, causing him to fall forward with Matt still sitting on him. "Uncalled for," he muttered as he got back up to his previous position. 

"Completely justified."

~

"Okay, see you guys Friday?" I asked as Anthony and I were about to leave after hours of fun and game-play. 

We all agreed to the time and day as Anthony opened the door. "Wait!" Mari called. We turned back to face her, me kind of frustrated because I just wanted to change out of this damn humiliating costume and the uncomfortable underwear that I had to wear with it. "Carry your princess out to the carriage, Prince Anthony." 

I'd just shot her a dirty look, thinking Anthony wouldn't do that, when he scooped me up into his arms. One arm behind my knees, the other around my back. He stepped out the door, sending the group a wink while I flipped them all off.