𝟗 - 𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞

aurelia's outfit (i love the colour red on her)

this picture SUCKS idek why its like that but i cant find this pic without a grainy burred effect on it but this is cedric's outfit

i now introduce,

𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞

⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺

As I trudged along the path, each step felt heavier than the last, regret gnawing at me for not suggesting a more convenient meeting spot like the front of Hogwarts. I had forgotten how far Hogmeade could seem without company. I glanced ahead and spotted Cedric with Fred and George, their figures etched against the backdrop of the quaint village.

I halted in my tracks, a heavy sigh escaping my lips. It wasn't a date after all.

Approaching them, Cedric perched casually on the wall while the twins engaged in their usual antics of shoving one another. Clearing my throat to announce my presence, I watched as their attention shifted towards me, Fred's smirk speaking volumes.

"Is this the girl you're meeting with, mate?" Fred's teasing tone hung in the air, his words laced with amusement.

George slung an arm around my shoulder with a mischievous grin. "You could have given us a heads-up. We could have set you on the right track," he joked, earning a playful shove from me in response.

With a smile, I glanced up at Cedric, who had gracefully hopped off the wall and onto the path. "Alright?" he asked, his smile warm as he offered to take my book bag.

I nodded as I allowed him to relieve me of the weight. "Yeah, not bad, thanks," I replied, returning his smile. Cedric was pretty casual. He wore plain deep blue jeans and old brown dress shoes complemented by a white untucked collar and a purple-blue long-sleeve vest.