𝟒 - 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨

this ones a bit shorter, but i promise ill make up for it!! ill be writing my thoughts and notes at the end from now on ^^

i now introduce,

𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨

⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺

𝕯raco and I left before Lucius, who insisted to stay to talk more to his friends from the Ministry.

"Sooo... am I coming to your tent?" I asked, my voice laced with anticipation as I looked up at Draco.

He bit his lip, a hint of hesitation flickering across his features as he glanced down at the ground. "It might be best you go to your tent," he replied. I frowned. "Not that I don't want you to come," he interjected, "my father just has things to do. We'll be leaving later tonight anyway, so I'll be busy packing."

"Why are you leaving tonight?" I ask, curious, kicking at the rocks beneath us.

"My mother wants us home by tomorrow morning, she hates being in that big house all alone." He seemed reserved, like there was more to the story than he was leading on. "I can walk you to your tent," he smiled.

"Okay," I smiled.

He placed my hand on his arm, as he usually did, and began talking endlessly about his summer. About Pansy and Blaise, his readings, his father and mothers bickering. I nodded along, interjecting every-so-often to give my thoughts. I listened to every word he'd said. I always would, because he did the same for me.

When I'd have to talk about Harry and his stupid friends constantly irritating me. My aunt and uncle and cousin and how...fearful they were of me. How I'd felt...alone. Because I was different from Harry. I wasn't charismatic, sweet, and charming. I was reserved, angry, and irritable. Sirius would say I was more like father; protective and stern. Harry was more like mother; gentle and charismatic.

"...and I think Pansy may fancy me. I mean, I'm not sure, but she's very...flirty?" Draco continued. I look at him. "Has she said anything to you?"

"Um, no," I give a small smile before looking at the ground again.

Draco chuckled, teasingly nudging me with his elbow. "Aw, jealous, are you?" he teased.

"Piss off," I laughed, playfully shoving him in response. "It's just weird you mention it. I'd asked Pansy what was going on between the two of you in my last letter, but she hasn't responded yet."

"Oh, she's gone to spend the week with her aunt. She'll be back home in a couple of days. But, what do you think? I mean, clearly you think something of it since you mentioned it to her," Draco inquired, his tone curious as he awaited my response.

"I think... I don't know what I think," I admitted, my voice softening with uncertainty. I sighed. "I think Pansy likes the idea of you, but I don't think she actually knows you," I confessed. "I also think she's incredibly pretty. So, if that's the kind of thing you're going for," I continued, mustering a small smile, "then go for it. If you don't like her like that, though, I'd leave it alone. Maybe distance yourself."

Draco's laughed washed over me. "Potter, you're a real work of art, you know that?" he remarked as he gently took my hand off his arm, intertwining our fingers. "I think you're right. I think I will distance myself. Thank you." he added, his smile reflecting mine.

As we reached the entrance of my tent, Draco released my hand with a sigh. "Goodnight, Aurelia," he murmured softly as he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug, his hands wondering to my ass. 

"Goodnight, Draco," I replied with a chuckle, as he'd let go and smiled, then swiftly turned away. I turned my back to him, slightly cracking open the tent. I glanced back over my shoulder and Draco did the same, meeting my gaze with a fleeting smile before disappearing into the darkness that enveloped him.

i think theyre quite cute so far as ive introduced them!! im so excited to write moreeeee. stay safe loves <3