Chapter 33 Singularity 2 Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Ahhh yea Leonardo I remembered what about Olga".
"She's doing other things and she says she will monitor you later".
"Well if that is the case nice to meet you Mrs Leonardo".

"Ohh fufuffu nice too meet you too master of mash I heard many things of you many intriguing as Romani say I'm engenire of Chaldea department but I think you know that already".
"You catch on fast the one who loves the Mona Lisa he becomes it".
"Well well you know your stuff very well".

"Of course a Genuine pervert".
"How cruel of you ise chan".
"Ahh well let us get over with it I'm excited now".
After some laughs and giggles Issei and mash enter their own coffin and wait for the rayshift It felt like hours but they were minutes they disappeared and appeared in the second singularity.

"It's seems it worked senpai are you okay".
"Yes I'm fine all in one piece".in that fou who was hidden jump from mash.

in that fou who was hidden jump from mash

"Fouu you came with us".
"Fouu".
"Yea it may slipped from mind he will be in most if not all future singularities".
"Ahh what I will do with you". Said mash who is holding fou who turns his face to the side like the innocent he is.

"Not a care in the world hahaha what can you do ,now let's contact the doctor". Then Issei sees his watch and presses a button it shows romani in windows mode.

"Good it's working and you both made it do you like the new update it is more simple to use and operate".
"I know that, now if I remember correctly it's 1431 A.D correct".
"Yes, you are now in DomRĒmy village in the Loraine region of France it's about out of the way but it's within the limits".

Issei then looked at the sky and smirked mash see this and looked up and saw a huge ring Romani saw this was shocked it was some kind witch craft ritual.

Issei then look at the village it was sitting on fire he knew the culprit was he sighed it had beginning.
"But for our information there no record of a huge fire history is changing the ring of light it maybe have caused something".
"Well your half true I already know the culprit of this don't worry so I think our orders is to investigate right". Romani just give a smile.
"You guest it".

Other POV.

In a huge cathedral there are two standing where a woman with small figure blond hair and black plate armor becomes to chant.

"Thou art under my command if thou shalt take upon thy sword in accordance with the will of the grail if you shall obey this feeling this reason then answer, swear it here I shall be the one to spread evil across this unchanging land but those whose eyes are clouded over with chaos you shall serve me thou captured within the cage of madness I'm the one who shall reign in those chains thou the seven heavens clad in the great three powers of the word break free from the ring of restraint! Hand that holds the scales".

After the chant is over a huge light blind all from it comes people who was in there knees.

"You have came my fellow servants I am your master, gillies bring him in".
"Understood". Said the man with huge eyes brought an old man who was shaking from fear.
"Who you all are why are you doing this to me you over there answer me". Asked the old man who want to know why he was there.
"It's been a while bishop pierre cauchon".from her voice the bishop was scared and having a panic.
"No it's impossible you supposed to be dead it must be a dream". Then he felt a piece of metal go through his leg he become to scream from agony.
"Ahhhhhh".
"Now you still think it's still a dream don't you remember you set me on fire for 3 days".
"Save me save me please I will do anything ". The bishop become to beg for mercy be didn't want to die".then more piece of metal have been pierce through his skin.
"Now now bishop there no room begging right now your life is over you remember you ordered for me to be killed yet your faith is weak as paper do you remember the way you killed me ohhh yes I remember burned to death but you will be burned by fire of hell haha haha ". The woman who become to laught historical see the bishop who scream from agony feeling his skin gone even his bones in his last breath he say.
"Witch this damn witch". And for all want to know the witch name she is Jeanne d'arc.