Phobia (3)

~Another fucking flashback ~

"Hyunjin, I'm home!" Seungmin yelled.

"Hyunjin , Hyunjin?" Seungmin said, frantically searching for the boy who had decided to take a day off. The apartment was empty, save for the faint sound of music coming from their neighbours. He slowly crept towards the door, hesitant and nervous. As he peeked through the crack, his heart sank. There they were, his boyfriend Hyunjin and a girl he had never seen before, naked in their bed, making love.

Seungmin's vision blurred as tears filled his eyes. He felt as if someone had punched him in the abdomen. He couldn't believe this was happening. He wanted to storm into the room and demand answers, but he couldn't find the courage to do it. Instead, he stood there, watching as they moved together, their bodies intertwined in a way that made him feel like he was intruding on something private and intimate.

He backed away from the door, his hands shaking. "Hyunjin, I-I saw you..." he stammered, unable to finish his sentence. The truth was too painful to bear. He sat down on the floor, feeling numb and hollow. "You cheated on me?" he managed to choke out between sobs. It didn't feel real. It couldn't be real. But there they were, undeniable evidence of his boyfriend's infidelity.

"Of course I did, Seungmin," Hyunjin said, not even trying to hide his voice. "I've been wanting to do this for so long. She's amazing, she's much better than you. Besides, this is an arranged marriage, I haven't ever loved you."

Seungmin felt like he'd been punched in the gut again. He looked at Hyunjin, his face contorted in pain, and then at the girl who was now straddling him, her long legs wrapped around his waist. She was beautiful, he had to admit, but it didn't make the ache in his heart any less unbearable.

He wanted to scream, to lash out, to make them both pay for what they'd done. But instead, he found himself unable to move, frozen in place as if his body had given up on him. Tears streamed down his face unchecked, mixing with the snot that had collected in his nostrils.

"I-I don't understand," he managed to choke out. "Why? Why now?" He knew deep down that the answer didn't matter anymore. The damage had been done, and there was no going back.

Seungmin ran out of their house, vision blurred by tears. There was no point of living if Hyunjin never loved him. He ran to an apartment building, Felix's apartment building.

And he wasn't there to visit Felix.

As Seungmin reached the highest floor, he stepped near the balcony, bracing himself for the fall. He appreciated death like an old friend.

Until a familiar pair of arms held his waist, stopping him from ending his life.

"Shh, it's okay, it's okay," the deep-voiced male said, trying to comfort the younger, crying male. "Let's get inside, okay? We can talk about this." The older male, who had saved Seungmin from himself, led him back into the apartment, sitting him down on the couch. He looked over at Seungmin with a concerned expression on his face. His name was Felix, and he had been Seungmin's friend for a long time.

"Okay, so what happened?" Felix asked.

"So you know my husband, Hyunjin?"

"Mhm."

"S-since he had a day off today, he brought a girl to our house and had sex with her. And-and he said that s-she was better..." Seungmin didn't finish his sentence as he felt tears coming to his eyes.

"C'mon, give me a hug, Pup." Felix came up to the crying boy and gave him a hug. "You can stay at my house tonight."

He was so lucky to have someone like Felix as a friend.

The next few chapters will be wild so prepare yourselves!