Phobia (1)

Tw: Mentions of rape

Blood seeped from Seungmin's arm, staining the bathroom floor. He swayed on his feet, feeling lightheaded from the pain and loss of blood. In his haze, he heard the door to the bedroom open. "Seungmin?" Jeongin's voice was laced with concern. "Seungmin, are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine," Seungmin managed to choke out, his voice strained from the effort of remaining upright. He tried to keep the tremor out of his voice as he added, "I just needed some air... I'll be out in a minute." He felt guilty for lying to Jeongin, but he couldn't bring himself to admit the truth. Not after everything they had been through.

~Flashback~

"Are you stupid?" Hyunjin asked, pulling Seungmin's arm inside their house, closing the door so no one could see what was happening. "Why were you hugging them? You're MY husband, not theirs!"

The dominant male slapped Seungmin's face, leaing a bright red handprint across his cheek. Seungmin whimpered, tears welling up in his eyes. "You're going to make me spank you, aren't you?" Hyunjin growled (I don't know why the fuck I'm writing this).

"No, Hyunjin, please!" Seungmin begged, tears spilling down his face. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again!" But he knew he couldn't stop himself from being affectionate to his three friends. It was like a sickness, a part of him that he couldn't control.

"Then you shouldn't have done it in the first place!" Hyunjin shouted, grabbing Seungmin's arm and dragging him into the bedroom. "Get undressed. You're going to be punished."

Seungmin's heart raced as he undressed, trembling with fear and shame. He knew what was coming, and he couldn't help but feel like a failure as a husband and a person. He wished he could go back in time and change things, but he knew that was impossible.

As Hyunjin bound Seungmin's arms and legs with rope, the knots tightening with every movement, he closed his eyes, trying to will away the pain. But he knew it was only the beginning. He steeled himself for what was to come, taking deep breaths to try and calm his racing heart.

Surprisingly, Hyunjin pushed (like, the one you do in sex) into Seungmin. The latter screamed but Hyunjin covered his mouth so no one could hear him. The pain was unbearable. He couldn't breathe. He felt like he was being torn apart. But Hyunjin didn't stop. He kept pushing, over and over, harder each time. Seungmin's vision began to blur, his body felt limp, and his mind went numb. He felt like he was floating away, drifting further and further from reality.

Finally, when it was over, Seungmin ran into the bathroom and cried. His tears ran onto the bruises on his waist and hips. He slid down the wall, feeling exhausted both physically and emotionally. He tried to convince himself that it was a one-time thing, that Hyunjin had just been particularly angry or stressed. But deep down, he knew the truth: this was the way their relationship worked. He was his toy, his plaything, and there was nothing he could do about it.

As he sat there, lost in his thoughts, he heard the bedroom door open again. "Seungmin?" Felix's voice was soft, almost tentative. "Seungmin, I'm here. We can cuddle if you want." Seungmin closed his eyes, the offer bringing a wave of conflicting emotions. He hugged Felix, tears running down his cheeks.

(You guys don't know how much I love writing angst.)