Zoey and Brooke

Soooo.... basically this chapter is all about Zoey and Brooke being alone! xx

Hope you enjoy :)

Zoey's POV:

"C'mon Zo!" Brooke tugged on my arm pulling me away from this disastrous sight. Liam was leaving me? Harry was leaving Brooke? But why? This shouldn't be happening... Right?

I fell out of my daze adruptively, as Brooke dragged me in the direction Liam told us to go. They would be back at sunset... Hopefully. I mean they were smart so of course the would make it.

"What are we going to do?" I whispered ever so softly.

Either Brooke didn't hear me, or she decided to ignore me. Because she didn't say a word.

We were on a trail now. Wandering down a narrow path. This didn't seem right, I mean it was just Brooke and I... Just like in the beginning.

"What about Zayn and Amber?" I asked sort of confused by this whole situation.

"I was hoping to find them on the way... They sort of just disappeared." She mumbled out.

I nodded and looked down at the ground. For a while we just walked, I had no idea where we were going but I didn't feel like asking either.

I knew this was going to be a long trip. All I knew was... I couldn't wait for sunset to come.

Brooke's POV:

"IT'S SUNSET! We have to go back and find them. Let's go, let's go!" Zoey yelled from behind me. It startled me at first, since that was the first thing she had said in like an hour.

"How long have we been walking?" I asked looking around. Yes, it was sunset and we were still walking?

"For like 2 hours. You were so zoned out... Didn't you hear me talking to you?" She asked me.

No... "Umm... Of course I did." I paused and took in my surroundings. "But where are we?" I didn't remember anything that was around us.

"I don't know! I was following you." She exclaimed.

Great.

"Oh right... I know where we are, just follow me." I looked back and fourth then went with the way I thought looked best. I mean I was pretty sure this was the right way, but then again I'm always wrong.

"Are you sure you know where you are going?" She asked, her voice went up higher so I knew she was worried.

I hated to lie to her but... "Yes! I do."

She crossed her arms over her chest and glared at the ground. "Okay." She whispered.

I looked at the sun that was falling down... Wait a second, if it took us two hours to get out here wouldn't it take two hours to get back? All well, I guess we will be a smidge late.

"What are you thinking about when you zone, anyways... I've noticed you've been doing that more and more lately." She asked.

"Uh... Stuff." I couldn't tell her that I was wondering which way to go.

She paused. "Like..."

Another lie. "Darcy... and Harry."

"Wait why do you guys call the baby Darcy anyways? You don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet." She questioned.

I sighed, and quickened my pace. "Because Darcy is what Harry calls her and it just sort of fits." I replied, smiling at that thought.

"You and Harry are cute." She told me.

I smiled. "Thanks."

Zoey's POV:

"We are lost!" I exclaimed staring up at the full moon.

Brooke was trying not to smile. "No... We aren't."

"How is this funny?" I pressed. Why was she laughing at a time like this?

"It's not... It's just when I get nervous I start laughing. It's no my fault, you do it too." She looked down and stammered over some rocks.

"Fine... But we are lost, and you know it." I rolled my eyes. Right about now, I should be with Liam. Safe in his warm arms.

Suddenly she stopped. Her eyes were closed and her hands were in tight fists. I looked her up and down before she fell flat on her bum, full of tears.

"I'm so-sorry! I didn't mean to!" She cried out. She folded her face in her knees and literally started to bawl.

"Brooke?" I slid down beside her. "I didn't mean to..."

She sniffled a little and looked up and me. Her eyes were puffy and her whole face was red. Tears still were pouring from her face. "I miss Harry... I need Harry." She whined.

Seeing her cry started to bring tears to my eyes. Every time I see someone cry, I start to cry. For no apparent reason.

"Don't cry! Please, you know how I get." I stated trying to wipe the tears away from my eyes.

She smiled, but then another round of crying came out. "Why... Why did we have to leave?"

I hugged her tightly. "I don't know... I miss Liam so much. And Harry. And Zayn. And Amber... and why? Just why?"

She shook her head and started to wipe her eyes. "I'm sorry... It's probably the pregnancy hormones." I nodded as she started to get up. "I usually try not to cry around you... because you end up crying more than me."

I smiled and wiped my eyes. "So, what do we do now?" I asked looking around the darkness.

She shrugged. "I guess we need to find a tree so we can sleep."

I nodded. "Kay. I guess I'll take watch..."

"Are you sure?" She asked already scouting out her tree.

"Mhm." I replied.

She climbed up the tree until I couldn't see her any longer. "Wake me up as soon as you get sleepy. Good night!" She called out.

I sat down under the tree.

Now was my only time, that I would get to think. And about someone in particular... Liam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Sorry... This chapter was.... woah! Kinda random... but I'm going to be doing this with all the characters so yeah. Please vote and comment what you think! Love you guys like always! :)

~Cassie ♥ Xxx