Chapter 8 (CHARACTER WHIPLASH)

(Harry's prov)

I didn't want to do this, not at all. But if I hadn't Liam would have and I cant let that happen. He will not take my baby from me! I know your probably all wondering why he is here in the first place, well he is kind of the leader of our little group or clan you could call it.

Liam is the one that also turned me and he turned Niall. I will never forget that time either, he pretty much had us on the verge of death until something came over him and he turned us.

I still don't know what it was but I have a filling it was the fact that he had a plan for us so he wanted to keep us around. Anyway those were the good days when we all were one big happy family and we even had added Zayn, Eleanor, and Perrie to the group by then, but everything went down hill when he admitted his feelings for me and I clearly didn't reproach them.

After he realized I didn't feel the same he started harming poor defenseless people left and right just for the fun of it, he became a whole different person, not the caring, sweet, loving Liam he used to be. He became a heartless, dull, emotionless Liam. He would pretend to be totally inlove with a person and then when he had them wrapped around his finger he would just bring them back to our house and drain them completely.

His plan was pretty rock solid too until he got a new plan and that was to make my life a living hell. I guess I kind of deserved it for not loving him back but you cant choose who you fall inlove with. And that's were my first mistake was when I told everyone about this kid I had spotted in the park and how beautiful he was and all that, I ofcourse didn't go talk to him I just watched from a distance. And as time went on I still only watched the boy from a distance but each day I fell more for him still not talking to him. And mister Payne took it as his mission to play his same old game with this boy, the make you fall in love with me game then drain you.

I really did try to stop him all of us did, but he wouldn't listen. However his plan backfired when he found out the boys father was willing to kill them both if he didn't leave so he just gave up on it and broke the kids heart and left him.

I was overjoyed at this news when I was told but soon after we had to move are location because some people were starting to assume some things. I was heart broken having to leave the boy I was falling hopelessly in love with and I hadn't even known his last name only his first, Louis.

I thought I would never see him again but then he goes and moves and it ends up being here! However I didn't know Liam still wanted to ruin my life, which brings us to today, he new I was with Lou and he wanted to end it by turning him into a uncontrolled vampire, but little did he know I was there so his plan wasn't totally successful, however if I didn't turn him then and there he would have some other time. So I had to do it, I really don't find it fare that my LouBear has to live forever as a horrid creature but aleast his dad can't harm anymore, thanks to himself. But I know he couldn't control his hunger he is only a newborn and all his hatred towards his dad just couldn't beheld in any longer.

With that it brings us to now , I am taking him hunting and trying to calm him down a bit and explain some things. I really hope this all works out and Lou will understand because I don't want Liam trying anything, although I already know he is planning on winning my Lou back and killing him in some ungodly way that only will kill a vampire. But I wont let it happen I will protect him and keep him safe from everyone even Liam, if I have to break some of the rules I will, anything to protect my baby.

(Louis's prov)

I really don't know what is going on right now, all I know is im craving blood at the moment and my Hazza is taking me hunting. I Also am confused as to why Liam was there when I saw him I didn't get the warm feelings I used to get from him all I felt was hatred, I don't think it was to me though im not sure who it was towards though.

Me and Harry are currently running to um I guess feed or something, he is trying to explain some things to me but I only catch a little of what he is saying. So far iv got that im a vampire so are Liam, Zayn, Niall, himself, and two other people named Eleanor and Perrie I have yet to meet. Also that I should stay away from Liam and that Zayn and Niall are a couple, awww I mentally think another gay couple we wont be awkward then, then I also pick up that Eleanor and Perrie are a couple, well that's new but cute really.

The last thing I hear is an I love you and a kiss before we pick are first prey and pull them in the shadows with us.

(Zayn's prov)

I really don't like this idea of a new member but if Harry's in love with the lad ill accept it. I don't however like the fact he jumped at my Nialler, that's a big no, all im saying is Harry is my best friend in all but he better watch that newborn. Also im really afraid for both lads though because Liam has some kind of plan I know up his sleeve. I really don't understand why he cant get over the fact that making Harry's life hell isn't going to help their friendship. But we all have Harry and Louis's backs if Liam tries anything.

(Niall's prov)

I really like this new Louis kid even if he did jump at me, he is just a newborn so he can't help it. Im just happy Harry finally found someone that makes him happy, but Liam needs to really back up his fucking truck. Don't get me wrong Liam is still my mate and everything but this ruin Harry's life is so stupid! All I know is this Louis dude is cool and he makes my mate happy so I got both their backs.

(Liam's prov)

I know everyone probably hates me but I really don't give a fuck anymore, if I cant be happy then why does Harry deserve to? I have made it my plan to never let him have his happiness and that includes doing whatever I have to to get Louis away from him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely carrots! Sorry for the changing provs so much just needed to get everyones thoughts in there on Louis being a vampire and stuff!

So what are your thoughts on this new Louis and ooooooh what about Liam?????

Also guys im going to start a new collab with a very special carrot named @HunterMay18 , you should check out her stories she is like, just no words can describe her awesomeness!

So lovely carrots go do what you do best!!

VOTE!

FAN!

COMMENT!

AND KEEP YOUR EYE OUT FOR MY NEW STORY!

~TONY:D