Chapter 6

(Harry's prov)

After Lou said he wanted to break up with me I just couldn't handle it so I stormed off. I just couldn't handle seeing his beautiful blue eyeys, damn his eyes, filled with whatever fucking emotion he had to of had to break my heart to sheards!

So I did the only thing that calms me besides Louis, I went and fed.

I know I really shouldn't have but I really needed to let off some steam, so after I drained that defenseless girl I only craved more.

And in the end one thing lead to another and I was finishing off my 11th victim when reality hit me and I realized that I should probably stop before it's all over the news that " 11 poor victims have been annonced missing"

With that I ran home and broke down even more, I literally cried intill my soul couldn't take it, ha what soul? I thought to myself.

Then after what felt like ages a new thought hit me, he said he loved me, he just lied to my face, with that I pretty much destroyed everything in my room into little pieces.

At about the time I had finally ripped my last article of clothing i realized why he did all this, he was afraid of what was going to happen to me when his dad found out.

I cant believe i didn't realize it sooner he just wanted to protect me.

He really did mean all the good things he told me, and i had promised him i would always protect him from everything and i just left him without even a single word.

You could say i was angry but not at him just the fact he is so stupid as to think his dad could hurt me, i was a vampire for gods sake. I was also and mostly upset at myself and i was also hurt by the fact that Lou thought that was the best thing to do.

So that brings us to now, i have Lou pinned against the lockers and class has already started so no one is in sight. I really didn't know what i planned on doing but Lou had to know i would be ok and was willing to fight for us.

He was looking up at me with a slight terrified look and also i thought i saw a sign of relief. With that i let my actions take over and stopped my thinking, i leaned in and smashed our lips together in what felt like harmony.

This kiss wasn't like any of the other ones we shared, it was messy and full of want and desire. As i grazed my tongue across his bottom lip a soft moan escaped his throat, as our tongues danced together i let my hands find there way to his bum and i pinched it ever so slightly, with that he jumped up a little and i took it to my advantage to lift him up and locked his legs around my waste. As i deepened the kiss he let out another not so quite moan. As i started to plant kisses down his neck he quickly jumped out of my grip and just looked at me in realization as to what just happened.

(Louis's prov)

Harry started kissing lovingly down my neck when realization hit me as to what was happening.

So i quickly jumped away, not enjoying the empty filling not having are bodies pressed close, but i couldn't do this my dad will hurt him and i love Haz so damn much i can't let anything happen to him.

"Harry we can't do this, we aren't together anymore." i kinda lied as to why.

"I know that's not why Louis, you are afraid of what your syco father is going to do to me if he finds out." i just simply sunk to the floor in shame of him knowing i was a cowaed and a scaredycat.

I felt warm strong arms wrap themselves around me and pull me close, "We'll Lou baby i don't give a damn as to what your father thinks or does to me, all i know is i love you all to much to let you get away that easy.'

"Harry i love you too all to much and i want to be with you so bad it hurts but you don't know what my dad is capable of he can seriously hurt you and i can't let anything happen to you." i said while lifting up my shirt to show him the fresh brusies from last night.

He looked at me in shock and lightly ran his fingers across them, i groaned at the contact they still hurt so bad. " He did this to you? I should have never left you that night, i promised i would always be there and i failed. I will not let him touch you again baby, and he can't hurt me it is impossible." he said as he caressed my cheek.

"Hazza you don't understand he can an will hurt you worse than i am right now." i motioned to my bruised areas.

"No Lou, he can't hurt me, you might think he can but he really can't ill be fine if he tries to hurt me, but you on the other hand are just a fragile human and i love you so much and he can hurt you but i won't let him touch you Loubear, i promise," he said with full truth in his voice.

But the way he said , like he was some superhuman and was invensable or something but i decided not to question him all he wanted to do was protect me, "Ok Haz, i believe you but i still do not want my father to know we are together for the matter of safety."

I had to give into him, i was inlove with him for goodness sakes! "Thank you Lou for letting us work, but even if you wouldn't have i would have and always will protect you even if its from a distance."

With that he leaned down and kissed me with so much love i didn't know was possible. We finally pulled back because i was lacking air, mmmmh he never did need to pull back for air. I trust Harry with everything but i think he is keeping something from me, i just sense something unspoken.

"Harry if this is going to work we have to trust each other completely and that means tell each other everything. Are you hiding something from me Haz? You can tust me with anything, i will love you no matter what it is."

He looked hesitant for a moment but eventually spoke up, "Lou i know we have to tell each other stuff but this one is well, personal and really one i can't talk about."

Oh no he wasn't getting off that easy "No, Harold Edward Styles you will tell me what this secret is if you love me, you no no matter what it is i will always love you for you."

He sighed in defeat, "Ok Lou, i'll tell you but please don't be afraid or leave me once i tell you, i don't think i could handle it."

"Harry for the last time i will never leave you not at least without a fight first and you can trust me on that one."

"Louis im a ------"

Your a what? I thought as we were both jerked into a dark room. I was about to protest as to why and who was doing this and get all sassy on their ass, until i was met with an all to familiar pare of chocolate brown eyes and an evil smirk.

It was Liam.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey lovely carrots, Tony here!

Please don't kill me, you all probably are very curious now. And i would love to promise you things get better right away but i can't. Because who knows what Emily will let happen next chapter??

But i will tell you we will not have all happy rainbows and stuff, its time for drama and tension! Please let me know what you all think of this so far, we both love the feedback,

So go do what you lovely carrots do best!

VOTE!

FAN!

COMMENT!

Just add to your library!:D