Chapter 9

Louis's POV

We walked into a dark alley. It was a rather musky smell & there was mold growing on the old brick walls.

It didn't bother me, nor did it seem to bother Harry.

We saw a couple snogging near the back, my mouth watered in anticipation.

"Remember Lou, you have to cover their mouths so they don't scream really loud alright?" Harry whispered into my ear.

I nodded, licking my lips.

"Now," Harry whispered.

We sped down the alley. I attacked them & ripped the lad off with pure force. I shoved him on the ground & covered his mouth, straddling him.

I looked behind me to see Harry holding the girl against the wall, his hand over her mouth.

"You feed first, I wanna watch," I winked.

He chuckled & faced the girl. Her eyes widened & he lowered his mouth to her neck & bit down hard. Her screams were muffled by his hand & she struggled to get away.

Once he was finished, he dropped her lifeless body to the ground & wiped his mouth.

"What do you do with the bodies when you're done?" I asked curiously

"Just feed first, I'll tell you in a minute," he gestured to the squirming male under me.

I smiled & nodded before facing him.

I tightened my grip on his mouth & lowered my face to his neck. My teeth brushed against the surface & I felt him shiver. I quickly sank my sharp teeth into his neck & he screamed. Luckily it was muffled by my hand, but passersby could still hear.

"Keep him quiet Lou," Harry scolded.

I huffed & continued drinking.

Soon I ran out of blood & dropped his body onto the ground.

I stood up & wiped my mouth with the back of my hand before facing him.

"I was! Did you not see my hand on his mouth?!" I demanded.

Harry was quiet for a moment. I saw the tent in his pants & smirked.

"What? Seeing you feed was hot," he blushed.

I pushed him violently & harshly up against the wall.

"And who said watching you feed wasn't? I had a boner while I was feeding," I whispered into his ear.

He shivered.

He pulled my head up & pressed his lips to mine with a sudden demand.

I moaned as he lightly tugged on my hair. He continued to move his mouth against mine.

"We better take care of the bodies before someone notices," he mumbled against my lips.

"In a minute," I mumbled & pressed my lips on his again.

I clenched into his shirt & pulled him closer go me.

I nibbled lightly on his bottom lip & he eagerly let me in. I let my tongue explore every inch of his sinfully delicious mouth.

We pulled back, both desperate for air.

I smiled.

"Can we take care of the bodies & then feed again? I'm still thirsty," I put my forehead on his.

He smiled & nodded.

"But first, will you be my boyfriend?" he whispered.

I smiled & nodded.

He smiled & pressed a quick, loving kiss to my lips before we took care of the bodies & fed again.

--

I whistled some random tune as Harry & I walked time hand in hand.

"So beautiful," I whispered, staring at the bright full moon.

"Yes you are," Harry whispered, nudging his nose on my cheek.

I giggled lightly as we headed home.

"Can I stay at yours tonight? I don't wanna deal with my bitchy mum right now," I giggled again.

Harry chuckled & nodded.

"Of course," he kissed my cheek affectionately.

He stopped me & turned & faced me face to face. He lowered his face to my neck & started kissing it.

I moaned lightly & moved my neck to give him more access.

He bit down, no sharp vampire teeth, & then pulled back, kissing the now sore area of my neck.

"Mine," he whispered.

"Yours," I whispered in agreement.

He captured my lips in his & we kissed passionately under the moonlight.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Larry fluff! Yay! :D

It's so short... yuck XP

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

:D

~Emixx