35. Time for camp!!

Start from the beginning

"Hello! Nice to meet you." The students all replied.

Mandalay walked over to the edge of the fence and pointed out to all the forest around them.. "We own all of this land everything you can see... the summer camp you're staying at is there at the base of the mountain.."

[That's far!!!]

[That's far!!!]

"Uh.. then why did we stop all the way out here instead?"Uraraka questioned as she turned around to look at Asui.. "I'm afraid we both know the answer to that..

"Uhhh.. back on the bus quick. let's go!" Sero said, as he started to sweat nervously.

"Good idea... load up..." Kaminari said as well....

"The current time is 9:30 in the morning.. If you're fast about it, you might make it there by noon.." Mandalay smiled...

"Will shit..." Rinji said with defeat...

The other students finally realize what's going on and they quickly try to get out of it, but it was too late.. A few of them started to runaway.

"The kitties they don't get there by 12:30 won't get any lunch..."

Before they could reach the truck all of them were cut off by Pixie-Bob landing in front of them and quickly, she placed her paws on the ground, causing the dirt to explode towards the students, throwing them off the side of the cliff.

Almost all the students started to scream as they fail down below.

When everybody landed on the ground  Mandalay yelled out from above.. "Good news!!! Since this is all private land. You can use your quirks if you want to you got three full hours! You should be able to make it to the Facility in that time.... That is, if you can get through the beast forest."

"The beast forest!?" Izuku yelled out.

Jiro was still on the ground.. "Why do we keep on falling for Mr. Aizawa's tricks..."

"Here Rinji.. Do you need any help?" Momo gently asked as she held out her hand. He was still sitting on the ground.

This surprised him, but also he couldn't help but internally laugh at the situation that they were all in, but he decided to hold it in because of it as well.. His classmates make it the wrong idea.. he quickly raised up his hand to grab hers, and she pulled him up.. "Thanks.. Momo... i'm guessing you're doing OK after the long fall..."