27. Looking in the mirror. 

"What do you mean?!" Mirio loudly whispered so the other newcomers would not know what they're talking about

"Exactly what I said... my bones are made out of a special metal substance in this person has the same metal structure as me..." Rinji quietly said... he was still trying to focus on this person, and sensing every movement they made..

"Do you think this person has a similar or the same quirk?.."

"It's possible but honestly, I've never heard of somebody having exactly the same quirk as somebody else only similar.... So I'm really hoping that's all that is similar." Rinji replied....

" dammit..." Rinji mumbled..

"What is it?.. Mirio asked quietly

"The person... I believe they move slightly out of my range... but I think if I remember correctly, this person is a male... but also I noticed the way they moved after I sense them. I have a strong feeling that they know about me too...."

"Really?... should we contact, Sir?.. Mirio asked...

"No... I honestly don't think this is a priority and we should not worry about it right now.... Only thing I'm worried about. Is these guys over here.." Rinji said as he glanced over at the other newcomers that were on the other side of what they could tell another locker room... that was located on the side of the ring with steel bar windows so they could see the fight take place. There was only a handful of them, but almost all of them were staring at Rinji and Mirio. It was most likely because they were the two youngest out of the group, but it could be where they were standing out a whole lot more than they expected... at least compared to them.

Rinji could tell that they are currently or used to be on some type of substance, probably a quirk enhancement drug... as long as the two of them kept their distance they should be good....
..
...

Suddenly, without warning, the intercom came on....

"Ladies and gentlemen!!! I want to thank you for coming out tonight and don't you worry. We have a great show for you tonight!!!!"

It was finally starting!!

" finally let's get this over with..." Ray said

" all righty folks and let's start with something small and don't worry. We'll get the big guns out here shortly but don't forget to place your bets." The announcer said, with a big, huge grin, but with glasses covering his eyes.
..
..

Nighteye and bubble girl were in the audience wearing their mask... Nighteye discreetly looked around, making sure everybody was all set... some of the other pro heroes were able to disguise themselves as workers like waiters and security. A few of them even disguise themselves as watchers along side with Nighteye and bubble girl...

To keep their appearance up, he made sure that bubble girl had her arm wrapped around his arm, and also ordered them drinks to blend in..

They started with the show the first fight lasted longer than expected but after that they started, and ended quickly... it was mostly the newcomers versus the original fighters, and those were the quicker matches... finally it came time for Mirio to step in the ring..