10. Dragons

(Ritsuka fujimaru pov)

"I look forward to working together with you, Fujimaru," she said as she accepted my handshake.

"Then listen to our story," I began, explaining what had happened to humanity in the future and why we had come to this place.

Suddenly, I felt the presence of four people approaching the town.

They were not ordinary individuals; they were servants. But who could they be? And who summoned them?

"Technical Advisor Leonardo!" exclaimed a female worker.

"Hey, I told you to call me Da Vinci-chan," Da Vinci insisted.

"Look ahead, we observe four Servants' Saint Graphs," the worker pointed out.

"What?" Romani exclaimed.

"Ritsuka Fujimaru, be careful," Olga warned, her thoughts dwelling on the mastermind behind this.

"Don't worry, they seem weak. Probably casters or riders. Get ready," I said, turning my head to prepare for their arrival.

"Exchange," I commanded, and in an instant, we disappeared and reappeared near the four servants.

"How convenient," Alter remarked upon witnessing my teleportation skill.

"I want to know whose side you guys are on," I asked them, observing one male and three females among them, three of whom appeared to be from France.

"Hey, we're not the bad guys, kid. We came here to help. And who are you guys? And why is Dragon Witch Jeanne with you?" the male guy inquired.

Observing no evil or killing intent from them, I concluded they were not adversaries, at least for now.

"I'm Ritsuka Fujimaru, and she is not the Dragon Witch; she is Jeanne," I clarified, introducing ourselves.

"So, there are two Jeannes exist," remarked the elegant woman. "It's nice to meet you, everyone. I'm Marie Antoinette. My class is Rider."

"You're seriously going to reveal your true name and class? I guess it's fine. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. My class is Caster."

"Elizabeth Bathory, my class is Idol... Lancer," declared another.

"I am called Kiyohime, my class is Berserker," said a Japanese loli girl.

Observing their identities, Beru couldn't help but think about their historical significance. They resembled historical musicians and idols. He yearned to witness their performances but refrained, knowing his master wouldn't approve. "Shit, maybe next time," he thought, restraining himself while still observing them intently.

"We were summoned by the human order using the Grail to save the world. But it's a huge task I don't want to do," Mozart explained, voicing his reluctance.

"So this is like the Holy Grail War but to stop the Grail owner," Olga remarked.

"If this was a Holy Grail War like Fuyuki, there's already too many servants," Romani commented.

"Yes, but unfortunately, that evil witch killed all of them who got summoned before us," Mozart revealed.

"She's not as stupid as I thought," Alter added.

"Anyway, that's what's up with us. Now it's your turn, voyagers, or should I say drifters?" Mozart inquired of us.

"Okay, I will tell everything," I said, and began explaining what had happened to the human order in the future and why Singularities occurred, affecting everyone, including Jeanne.