...Loading Chapter Twelve...

Satan nodded, then cracked his knuckles "Nice and rough it is"

     Rin gulped "Now, get over here so I can tell you the basics of it"

     Rin nodded, and walked over to him once he set everything down, his phone, wallet, and whatever. Rin was pretty excited to learn from the King of Hell himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       "Hey, now you're just rushing it Rin. Take it a bit more slowly, I know I said we can do this quickly, but you still need to make sure you're not hurting yourself" Satan said.

     Rin nodded, and tried it again.

     Rin was honestly surprised, he'd accomplished so much in 2 short hours. He was able to control small amounts, but big enough to defend and to fight with if needed. His arms were all bruised from the training, but Satan assured he was fine and it was normal.

    "Hey, that was better this time. Good Job Rin! I'm proud of you" Rin said.

     Satan patted Rin on the head with the same famous smile Rin did. Rin felt something well up inside him.

    "Wanna learn something else? I still have like 2 more hours left" Satan said.

     "Huh?" Rin looked to him confused.

    "This vessel of mine still isn't complete, my powers alone make it that it last almost 5 hours, with Mephisto's help I have 7 hours, but I have a years worth of paperwork that I need to do, so I have 2 more hours right now" He said.

     Rin nodded, slightly disappointed that he had a short amount of time with him despite just bonding with him. Satan smiled and patted his back.

     "I'm not gonna disappear forever, I'll still come around if you want" He said.

     Rin nodded. Satan thought for a while, and smiled "Wanna learn how to make a portal to hell?"

     "Huh?"

     "I can come to you, yes. But there will be times I won't be able to get to you. So, why not have it so you can come to me as well?" Satan asked.

     Rin thought, and slightly nodded. Anything to make him stay a little longer.

     And so, Satan got teaching his first born son from a woman he loved that was just like him in so many ways. The face was similar, same with the eyes, Satan's skin tone was lighter than Rin, his hair was longer than Rins, but it was still the same texture and color. 

    Their personality was the same, but also so different, it was amusing to Satan.

     He wanted to spend more time, regain those lost years... 

   But would Rin, his eldest son be willing to spend time with a demon King like him? Someone who had killed thousands, someone who the Vatican was solely created to destroy? Would a good kid like Rin be willing to spend time with a father like that?

      Satan snapped out of it. This was now his chance to finally see the kids he had with the only woman he ever loved within his long years of living. His kids were his very own flesh and blood. Sure, there were the other demon kings that he had fathered. But they weren't really his flesh and blood, and he created them from his powers alone and told them what they needed to do.

     Yes, they were good company to have, and also were pains in his ass. But Rin and Yukio? They were produced from the love Satan had with their mother. She was gone, and he had his kids within arms reach now, and he will give them the care, the concern and proper love a father should give his kids, and some extra care and love from their mother who was unable to give the same.