...Loading Chapter Six...

"And you let me sleep in?!" Rin ran out of the dorm.

Itadori watched as he ran out. Kuro yawning as he sat up, and pranced out of the room. Itadori sighed.

"He looked like he needed it though" Itadori said.

He sighed once more and left to go patrolling again, maybe they'll have better luck this time?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin ran into the kitchen where Yukio stood, making himself a tea. Yukio didn't even need to turn around to know that it was Rin.

"Yukio-"

"Where is your new room? I let you have the week to yourself and you think you can just move rooms? Did you know you're supposed to be under supervision at all times?" Yukio asked.

Rin sighed, he knew this was coming.

"I couldn't find, you, I was giving you a whole day to come around so I know where you are, and it appears you've been sleeping" Yukio said, now making eye contact with Rin.

Yukio was indeed not pleased in the slightest. Rin sighed and relaxed his shoulders.

"I am still under supervision, I'm rooming with Itadori until they leave" Rin said.

"The Jujutsu Sorcerer trainee? Fine. But return to our room once they leave, and do something productive instead of lazing around all the damn time" Yukio said as he walked off.

"I got a cram class to teach, I told Shura about your week off, she will be begin her training earlier, so you better get moving" Yukio said.

Yukio walked out of the Kitchen and left the dorms. Rin rubbed his face, way too tired to even care right now. Rin just prepared himself a quick meal and took it to his new temporary room to get changed and ready for Shura's training lesson.

Rin arrived with his sword. She tossed a beer can she finished into the trash bin and looked at him.

"Hey, how are you?" She asked.

Rin shrugged "I dunno, still alive" He said.

She sighed mentally as she watched Rin take a bag of candles, and sat his happy ass down cross legged and dug into the bag to bring out three candles and set them in front of him. Rin set the bag aside and Shura watched as Rin began to clear his mind and tried to set only the whisks on fire.

          What might've been hours passed in silence, the only sound was Rin groaning in frustration every now and then at the failed attempts.

"Breathe" She said.

"Huh?" Rin started breathing again, he didn't even realized he had stopped breathing.

"Take your time with this. Well, don't take your sweet ass time, still rush and hurry but do it in your fastest pace" She said.

"Not helping" Rin said.

"Still" She said.

"Whatever... At this point I know I'm going to be executed, I haven't even mastered lighting some whisks on fire. So why should I care?" Rin said, standing up.

"Rin, c'mon, think about this, you're only like 17, you have so much to live for-"

"As a weapon for the Vatican? Or as me? Rin Okumura?" Rin asked.