...Loading Chapter Eleven...

Everyone evacuated the building, Rin saw Itadori and Nobara running inside the building.

      "I know them!" He said, without thinking, he shoved the box of food to Satan and ran after Itadori and Nobara, going to give assistance the best way he could.

      "Rin!" Satan called out, soon running after him as well.

      Boy was he fast!

       If Rin so much as gets hurt Satan is gonna murder half the city!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Rin ran all around the building, he couldn't find either Nobara nor Itadori, and Rin didn't have his sword with him and he cursed himself for forgetting the ONE thing he was asked to take with him at all times. The interior of the building was now ruined and everything in sight was practically destroyed. 

     Whatever curse it was sure made a mess of everything.

     Rin looked around some more, running up stairs only to no avail. He ran into rooms after rooms, and only then did he hear snarling behind him. 

    'Welp, I didn't fine the two but I found the curse' Rin thought.

      Rin turned around and he swore he had seen something like this before...

    Wait.....

     Wasn't this the same demon-like creature he had in that dream the day before he met Itadori?

    It was the same muddy sludge-like creature he had remembered in his dream. The creature charged for him and he dodged in time for it  to hit the wall behind him. He stared at it and it charged after him again, this time, Itadori came by and punched it like it was a bitch and it scrambled away where Nobara took care of it.