...Loading Chapter Two...

Rin didn't even bother to change it as he set his phone in his shorts pocket and walked out of the room to go make some breakfast for Yukio and him. Rin felt even more exhausted, like he didn't get enough sleep.

       'I don't want to do anything today...' Rin thought as he opened the fridge to see what was there he could make. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Yukio awoken and noticed how Rin's bed was empty aside from Kuro who still slept there. Yukio rubbed his eyes and grabbed his glasses, cleaning them off before putting them on. He then did his usual daily morning routine before going downstairs.

     Arriving to the kitchen, he found Rin eating at the table, with his phone out scrolling through whatever.

    "You're up early" Yukio said as he poured some coffee for himself.

     Rin looked up to him, bags clearly under his eyes showing how tired he is.

    "Mn" Rin hummed.

     Yukio looked at Rin and then got himself some breakfast. He sat across from Rin and started to eat. Rin paid Yukio no mind as he continued to eat and scroll on his phone. Yukio noticed how pale he looked, the bags under his eyes clearly visible.

     "Not enough sleep?" Yukio asked.

     "Doesn't matter" Rin said. 

     Yukio studied his brother. Yukio looked at his food that Rin made. Yukio then looked guilty, why? Many reasons. He's been an ass to Rin since Shiro died, and Rin still takes time out to prepare Delicious food, stand up for him when Yukio is insulted behind his back.

     Rin always had his back, and how does Yukio repay him? He's even turned a blind eye to when Rin is humiliated, insulted, and beaten. Yukio sighed.

     "Rin, let's make a deal" Yukio started off.

     Rin hummed, showing that he was listening despite being on his phone and eating, not giving his younger twin a glance.

     "I'll give you a week of school" Yukio started off.

     This is what made Rin look at him. Yukio continued.

     "I'll give you a week off school, but you'll still go to Shura's training lessons as those are important. You can stay there and train for as long as you need to. But I still expect you do do some homework I'll bring back for you to complete" Yukio said.

     "What's in it for you?" Rin asked.

     "Nothing, just get some rest" Yukio said.

     The offer was kind, Yukio giving Rin a week off school. But what does he want in return? Rin didn't slightly trust what Yukio said, but he accepted the offer. 

    Yukio had already left and Rin sat on his bed, he borrowed (Stole) some of Yukio's manga to read for a while, Kuro meowed as he jumped on Rin's bed.

    "Why aren't you at school?" Kuro asked.

    "Surprisingly, Yukio gave me a week off of school" Rin said, putting the manga on the side of the bed. 

    Kuro tilted his head "Really?"

    Rin nodded "Maybe he finally felt that I deserved a break" Rin said jokingly.