" How was the last hour kids, you did not trouble anyone, did ya?" You asked, booping their noses one by one. The younger quickly shook his defensively. " Minmin no trawble!" He exclaimed.

" We are good bois, eomma. Except for Minmin pabo sucking his fingers." Hyungie side eyed the younger as he asserted.

You gave a small glare to the said culprit who swiftly ducked his head down. You sighed but then chuckled, smooching the younger's chubby cheeks again. " Aish, my lil Minmin-ah!"

" Eommaa don't love hyungie!" The elder lad complained and stomped his feet angrily. " Tiny hyungie come ma baby" you chuckled in adoration and kissed his cheek too.

" Mama homie" Minmin let out in a low voice and then his small lips parted to take a tiny yawn.

" Just one second, minie baby." You stood up on your feet again and held both of their hands after you called Sofie and informed her that you're leaving.

" Let's go!" You chimed smiling as you felt all of your stress evaporating in the thin air the moment you saw your two lads.

Hand in hand, you led both of them out of the empty building.

" So what would flowers like to eat today?" You casually spoke as you walked them out.

" Aish-cweam for minie pwease" Minmin answered, only get a his hyung cut him fiercely.

" Pabo Minmin sooou pabo! It is Icy- cweam! You can't even say a word!"
The elder deadpanned, almost like a taunt, to which the younger scoffed and pouted whilst you just laughed.

" Oh gosh, both wrong, it's I-C-E, lil flowers." You spelled for them. Minmin gave a big giggle. " Mama awways right!" He squealed and and your heart warmed up, a little more.

You opened the door of the passenger's seat and the picked up each and plopped them down on the seat, gently, on one seat like they always fit comfortably. Then you secure them with a seatbelt carefully and then rounded the Rolls Royce to hop onto the driver's seat.

" We're not going to the ice-cream parlour since it's nighttime, eomma will cook something tasty for babies." You stated and offered. They pouted but nodded anyways.

The drive had went on for hardly ten minutes and the younger lad was already asleep meanwhile the unaware hyung was peaking out of the window, amazedly seeing the city lights.

" Minie baby?" You called out in a small voice aiming to check if he's already deep in slumber. It got the elder's boy's attention who gazed at you with his bambi eyes, the younger did not move a muscle.

" Minie, don't sleep before dinner." You feebly tap his cheek with your index finger.

" I think Minmin slept, eomma" Hyungie shrugged and you sighed and nodded.

" How was the play school hyungie baby?" You questioned eyes switching between the road and to check on the lads in one seat.
" Niceu" he plainly said and looked away.

" And what actually happened?" You inquired, obvious that you caught him lying. He looked at you totally.
" Eomma I'm sowry, jisung broke Minmin's crayons so....."

" So?" You narrowed your eyes at him.

He gulped a little before completing
"...... s-so I slap-ped hi-m." He now blinked innocently, playing his adorable baby card to dodge the upcoming latchings.