14.- The Last Preparations

Start from the beginning

- UNDERSTAND WHAT?! -.

SMG4's voice seemed very broken. All of the red-eyed man's feelings began to stir more and more, while he felt his breathing and heartbeat begin to get faster...

- WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I'M AFRAID OF LOSING YOU?! - shouted 3 with tears in his eyes - WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I'M AFRAID OF SOME DAMN SON OF A BITCH DOING THE SAME THING THAT THAT UNHAPPY ASSHOLE DID TO YOU IN THE CITY OF LIGHTS?! -.

- AND YOU THINK I'M NOT AFRAID?! - SMG4 responded, exploding in tears - SMG3, I'M ALSO AFRAID THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN TO ME, BUT I FEEL THAT IF I DON'T DO THINGS, I'M GOING TO LOOK LIKE A SCARY IDIOT, THAT EVERYONE HAS TO SOLVE BECAUSE HE'S A STUPID HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING WELL AND THE ONLY FUCKING TIME HE TRIED TO DO SOMETHING WELL AND PERFECT, HE ENDED UP RUINED BECAUSE A DAMN TV CHEATED ON HIM AND HE LOOKED LIKE A DAMN IDIOT AGAIN!! -.

After they had shouted out all their feelings, they both felt strangely better, as if they had finally gotten rid of a great burden. But still, because of the adrenaline of the moment, they continued crying while looking into each other's eyes. No one even knew what to say, until 3 finally managed to say something.

- SMG4... I care about you a lot... Sorry if sometimes they are an idiot, like now... But I feel that if I lose you... I will never forgive myself... -.

Before the red-eyed man had time to think about what else he could say,4 it hug. It wasn't a threatening hug, it was just to show that he forgave him and that he cared a lot. That was the way he showed affection.

- And-I'm-too-so-so-if-I-feel-sorry-.

That hug lasted a long time, but neither of them cared, they both loved each other, the problem was that they didn't know how to tell each other things, so that was one of the few ways they showed it to each other... SMG3 felt better , knowing that now the blue-eyed boy didn't hate him, while 4 also felt good knowing that 3 did care...

They spent about 40 minutes like this, however it was enough for them to remember that no matter what happened, they would always have each other. So when they let go, they shook hands, to continue calming down.

- ¿M-me do you want aco-acomp-accompany e-el sup-super-supermarket? - asked 4.

- Sure...? I can stay... If you want... -.

- S-you -.

Then,clean the blue-eyed man's tears, while he smiled at him.

- Okay, but let's go to the cafeteria, to get my sweater, because it's getting cold -.

Then, they both went out to the cafeteria, once there, 4 was to wash his face while the red-eyed man looked for his sweater. Once they got out, they started walking, it was only 4:00 in the afternoon, so there weren't many people outside yet. They arrived at the Shopping Center, the place was all decorated for Christmas. When they arrived at the Supermarket, they took a cart, the place was packed.

- Ok - said 3 while driving the cart - What do we need? -.

- We need:
A 7 Kilo Turkey.
8 Soft drinks.
2 pie crusts.
6 eggs.
2 cans of condensed milk.
2 cans of evaporated milk.
2 bars of cream cheese.
3 ½ kilos of asparagus.
4 kilos of potatoes.
4 kilos of carrots.
3 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
1 pork loin.
3 packages of walnuts.
8 packages of spaghetti.
6 bottles of tomato sauce for spaghetti. -.

- God... That's too much... - said 3 surprised.

- I know, but we are 12 people, so I guess it's enough -.

First they went to look for the turkey and the pork loin, where the animals were for dinner was completely full, however since 3 had a bad face, they let them pass. After that, they went to the vegetable area, which was also a bit crowded, so they divided the list. After a while, they were about to reach the checkout area, only now 4 was the one carrying the cart, while SMG3 was checking to make sure nothing was missing.