Chapter 13(life is good)

4 years later.....in Charliebabe's house.....

Babe: charlieeee.....get up . you are gonna late for office.breakfast is ready already.(from downstairs)

                     it's been 10 minutes still charlie don't come so Babe go to upstairs with bibi who is now big boy.Babe saw charlie was still sleeping so go towards him but he don't know his husband is already planing something else.When Babe come closer to the bed charlie immediately get up and hold babe by his waist and fastly lay him on his back.Their faces are inches apart from eachother.Babe's heartbeat gets faster. Charlie  was smirking after seeing his reaction. Charlie come more closer to babe but babe kicked charlie by his knee in his stomach.
Charlie:ouccchhh..Babe..

Babe: Serves you right.

Charlie: please give me my morning kiss na..

Babe: Mr.Charlie you are already late for office. So get ready I already made your breakfast.

Charlie: That doesn't matter I am their Boss.that's my office.i can go late.

Babe: No . how can the employees be disciplined if their boss in undisciplined.

Charlie:Please na baby.i am asking for only one. Please please.

Babe: okay
          Babe give a light peck on Charlie's lips and push him from him.
Babe: Now go get ready.i will set everything.

Charlie:okayy.Hey good morning Champ.(to Bibi)
         Bibi cutely Bark and jump on charlie.
Charlie: so my champ was helping his Mama.
   Bibi bark again like he is saying yes.Babe was looking at them with a smile on his face.
   Babe's pov

Who can say it's been 4 years. I feel like everything is same.Our small family me bibi,Charlie i think i feel complete. Nothing is changed between us it's just we are married now. Yeah we are married I really can't forget the day when he proposed me 1 year ago.

Flashback...

"Pooh where are we going " Babe asked with confusion.
"You will see love" Charlie smiled.

When the arrived at the place. That was a beach.and..

When babe saw that he turn towards charlie but he saw that charlie was kneeling in front of him with a beautiful ring in his hand

When babe saw that he turn towards charlie but he saw that charlie was kneeling in front of him with a beautiful ring in his hand.Babe's tears falling down from his eyes.

Charlie: You know what love this is the place when I first saw you.You came with your friends for your first victory party. That day you are looking so beautiful. Your smile was genuine.that make me fall in love with you. So today I take you here because I want to start our new life from here .Where everything is start.So will you be my life long partner?Will you marry me?(Happy tears are also falling from Charlie's eyes)

Babe Nodded and said: I will marry you charlie. You know this is the best day of my life.I love you so much Charlie.

             Charlie smiled and put the ring on Babe's fingers.Babe made hum get up and hug him tightly.
Babe: Thank you Charlie for making me feel that I can be loved.
Charlie:I love you so much love. You know you deserve all happiness of this world so I will work hard to give you a secure life.
Babe:I love you so much Charlie .
                 They both connected their forehead and happy tears keep falling from their eyes.

End of flashback..

In present..
Babe came out from his thoughts and saw Charlie and Bibi was still playing.
Babe: You two spoiled kids.stop playing. And Charlie didn't I told you to go take shower.and Bibi come with me I will give you your treat.
Charlie:oh god why my wifey is so furious sometime.
             He get from the bed and go to take shower otherside Babe also go to downstairs with bibi. Half an hour later everything is done.Charlie go to Office and Babe go for practice. Charlie is now the ceo of Thailands top company. Babe is still king of the hollows and his resturant became more famous.Charlie and Babe release a album together one year ago before their marriage. When they get married everyone became crazy. Some fans are adoring them and some fans are still jealous type but they don't give a fuck to them.  They spending their life in a good way.

Tbc......