Chapter 4(Trauma)

Next morning ........

when charlie open his eyes he saw pavel is already awake.Tears are flowing from the cornor of his eyes while he is just looking at charlie. Charlie just wiped his tears and kiss on his forehead with so much love.He about to get up from the bed but pavel hold his hand make him sit on the edge of the bed and pavel also sit beside him and hugged him with his teary eyes.

PAVEL: Thank you charlie to stay beside me.
CHARLIE: It's okay P'Pavel. I will always stay beside you nothing gonna happen to you till I am alive.
            After hearing charlie's words pavel feel so cared and blessed. He was  sobbing and nodded his head.Then they broke the hug and looking at each other. Then Charlie hold Pavel's both hands and take a deep breath and say while looking directly at pavel's eyes.

Charlie:P'Pavel can I ask you something?
     Pavel nodded with his head down.Charlie held pavel's face by his hand to make him look at his eyes.Charlie took a deep breath.
Charlie:"P'Pavel can I Stay beside you like this forever? Not as friend but more than friend.I want to protect you, I want to make you a happy person,I want to make you smile.I know its to fast for you because we just meet Two days ago but I love you since 5 years P'Pavel. I first thought that it's just a attraction for my idol but it's mare than attraction. It's love what I feel for you. It's feels like you are my everything,  you smile makes my day. I can do anything to protect you pavel. Please give me a chance. I don't break your trust.I even can die----"

                 Pavel don't let him finished his words he smashed his lips on his.Charlie understand he got his love. His tears of joy fell from his eyes. Their tears mix on their kiss.The broke the kiss and hug each other tightly. After some minutes they broke the hug and looking at each other.

Charlie: Will you be my boyfriend?(smiling with tears)
        Pavel nodded fastly , charlie smiled. He finally feel secure with someone. So he don't think twice to say yes.Then again he start he starts crying.

PAVEL:I want to confess you...someth..ing.
Charlie:Don't  cry phi just say .

Pavel looking down and starts..
Pavel: I don't trust anyone charlie. After whatever happened with me  I just can't. I don't have that much guts to trust or love someone. I always feel scared to come closer to someone. I always keep distance from everyone even my friends too. But you make me feel that there is still someone want me and care for me. Thank you charlie.
                  But today I wanna tell you something. The truth I have been hiding from eight years. The truth changed my whole life. Because of that I don't trust anyone.
           Charlie was just looking at him with teary eyes.
Pavel: My real name is  not pavel. My real name is babe.  ( Charlie became shocked after hearing this)
Chalie: means...
Pavel: I was only 7 years old when my mother is died. After my mother died my father sell me to biggest child foundation company, chan foundation. They lock me to a room for a day and I was crying badly. Then next day a rich man(Tony) came to me and say he will Love like a father. He really did but when I was eighteen he sell me to one of his business partner.He say he is taking me to his meeting to make me learn how to run a business but he leave to that monster. I was crying screaming for help to my pa but he just ignore my screams and locked me to a room with that monster. That monster raped me repeatedly for 2 days . All I can do is just crying and screaming. He don't give mercy to me he torture me very painfully.
           Pavel totally broke into tears his face become red while Charlie also can't control his tears he also crying after whatever happened with his love.he hug Babe .
Charlie : Please don't say more.
Babe:no let me..
      He broke the hug and continue

Babe:After two days later he said his man's to take back to the mansion but his man's also.....(he was crying ver hardly)
I was unconscious after that when I wake up I saw my basterd father looking at me with smile. I was crying and asking him why he did this to me he say raise me to make money by me. I was totally broke my whole world collapsed. After that day I don't trust anyone I just want make me self strong to escape from that house. When I feel I am physically recovered I escape from that house and live my life as Pavel. So my basterd father not gonna find me.
But still my past don't leave me....

Babe was crying very hardly.Charlie was same his heart also feel pain after hearing everything.  He just can't imagine how his love gone through this much trauma alone.

Charlie: Don't cry babe. From today I will protect you at any cost. You are not broken,  you are so strong,  you make yourself. You become Strong to protect yourself. I am so proud of you. I love you babe , I love you so much .

Babe:I love you too charlie. Thank you to understand me and support me.
             Their lips meet again but the kiss was so passionate not like before.But their kiss interrupted by a ring of door bell.They broke the kiss and look at each other with shock.

TBC.......