bonding with friends

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in so long

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in so long. It's been so crazy but finally, here's an update, so enjoy ♡♡

It was afternoon, and katsuki and Izuku were making their way to the paintballing place to meet up with kirishima, Sero, Denki and Mina. To say Izuku was excited was an understatement.

"I'm so excited Kacchan, I can't wait to beat you!"

Izuku said with a playful smirk, which made the blonde laugh.

"I'm the champion of paintball nerd, no damn way your gonna beat me. I'm gonna kick your ass!"

"Nu uh Kacchan! I'm so going to beat you!"

"Yeah, yeah, we'll see, anyway we're here nerd"

Izuku smiled brightly and got out the car in excitement, being in the army was rough, and he didn't get to have much fun out there. But now, he would make the most of this week he had left to have as much fun as he could.

The two headed inside, whilst katsuki was getting ready putting his gear on, Izuku was picking out a paintball gun.

"Which one do you have Kacchan?"

The greenette asked curiously.

"Me and the others have a field one force, they are lightweight and easier to use"

The blonde replied with a cocky smile. Katsuki knew izuku was in the army which meant Izuku was trained to handle a gun, any gun and so....

"I'll take the Eclipse CS2 Pro please"

Izuku had said to the man behind the counter, while Katsuki's jaw dropped. The man handed it over to izuku and made him sign for the rental, giving him the rest of the supplies.

"Are you sure you wanna use that one Izuku, it has some kick to it nerd..."

Katsuki said, worried Izuku wouldn't be able to handle it. Izuku smiled and walked into the changing area to put his gear on.

"Yes, kacchan. I know what I'm doing... don't worry so much. I'll kick your ass with any gun so it doesn't matter which one I use"

Izuku said in a cocky voice that made the blonde laugh out loud.

After a while the whole team was in the paintballing area. It was Izuku, mina and sero on one team, and Katsuki, kirishima and Denki on the other.

"We are so going to beat you guys!! I cant wait to see izubabe in action"

Mina had said excitedly until a playful voice broke out, making everyone look in the greenettes direction with a raised brow

"I could take you all on, 1 v 5"

He said with a cocky smirk

"You think your that good huh deku?! I'd like to see you try nerd!"

A brash blonde had said with his own cocky smirk.