XX. Don't Leave Me.

|The next morning|

9 a.m.

You wokeup, in an unknown bedroom, with a heavy head and dressed in some large asf clothes.
"Ouch!", was the first thing that escaped your mouth as you stepped on the floor.
Half of your body was hurting to the extent it was immovable.
And you groaned, "Ugh!", remembering last night.

"I'm tired of you treating me like a porcelain doll, fucking treat me like a sex doll.", you said.
"That mouth, Mrs. Choi!", Seungcheol kissed you. "Now that you asked for it, beg me to stop."

And you hissed remembering how rough it was and you don't even remember when you passed out. The door opened. The eldest males, Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Jisoo walked in.

"Hi, good morning!", Jeonghan and Jisoo gave you a hug.
"Good Morning!"
"Are you okay? Does this bruise hurt?", Jeonghan asked.
"No, am all good!"
"Oh that's good!", Jisoo said, patting your head.

"Here you go, the files!", Seungcheol passed a few testimonials to the other two males.
"So... the consigliere said we should leave this Thursday.", Jisoo said.
"This Thursday? Today's Monday. Is there any complication to leave this soon?", Seungcheol asked.
"He must've not said without analyzing the situation.", Jeonghan expressed.
"Does he know whatever happened in between? Regarding our personal lives... can he not find any other day?"
"We told that to him... and this was the only last and best day he found or he wanted us to leave today."

You just listened to them, trying to figure out what they might be talking about.

"Yn's with me after so many years, you all have some responsibilities now? And mission in middle of all these doesn't sound so good to me.", the eldest spoke.
"I know. I know... you tell me? Should we cancel it then?", Jeonghan asked.
"Doesn't it bother?"
"Exactly... you decide, we can cancel or aborting isn't an option in this. We don't know where we might be.", Jisoo said.
"Or perhaps talk to Soonyoung and Jihoon then? What if they might have something in mind?"
"Fine... fine... I'll talk to them and also pd-nim.", Seungcheol said.
"Okay... talk to Yn first!", they whispered and walked out.

Seungcheol looked at you who was already staring at him with large almond eyes.
"Good Morning, love!", he smiled, laying on the bed, facing you.
"Where... are you going?", you asked.
"Uh... we... on a mission."
"Wh-at... mission?", he noticed the hesitancy in your voice.
"Um, a mafia mission. Do you know about that?"
"Seungcheol! Why? Why are you going? Wh- who's that consigliere or something? Let me talk to him! You're not going anywhere.", your sudden burst of emotions made him a bit shocked.
"Yn... baby, we're going on a mission. What's wrong, baby? Yn...?", he asked, slowly pulling you closer and wiping your tears.
"P-Please... don't go...", you sobbed. "P-Please, Cheol...!"
"Alright... alright! I won't go...", he said, you stared at him.
"Re-Really?"
"Umhm... yeah!"
"I'm-I'm sorry...", you cried again.
"Why, love? What's wrong? Tell me...! Why don't you want me to go on a mission?", Seungcheol asked.
"I-I don't want you to leave me...", you sniffled, your forehead resting under the crook of his neck.
"What makes you think I'm gonna leave you?", he asked.
"Be-Because oppas did... my brothers did... th-they went on a mission... and never came back, Cheol...", you sobbed again. "N-Not even their ruins..."
"Oh...", the male finally realized the reason. "I'm so sorry."
"I-It's okay... I'm sorry for acting this way... I shouldn't be controlling your life.", you sniffled.
"You have all the rights to do that, love. Don't worry, I'll always be with you.", he assured, caressing your hair and back. "I promise."
"Thanks..."