I put the sluttiest dress I could find, a short silver dress that showed off my whole back. She was in the shower so she didn't see me getting ready, that's just perfect, let's see if she really wants me like she claims. She knew I was in heat and didn't do shit about it. She loved watching me struggle but we'll see what she'll do now when my attention is on somebody else.

"Hello ma'am, where to?" Her driver asked as soon as I got in the car, she allows me to see the outside world when I want but only if I have her, or her security with me. It was about seven or eight something pm and I knew a place, Adele owned this night club called Skylight , I've been there with her before but I wasn't allowed to drink or move from her side since I was still in pain but now...i'm in great form. 

"Skylight please, and thank you"

"Does Miss Adele know you're going to Sky?"The driver asked curiously but also sounding a little worried, I rolled my eyes and touched up my makeup using the mirror I had in my purse.

"She doesn't control me Billy, I can go wherever I want" I saw the fear flash in his eyes as he gulped nervously before nodding, he didn't say anything the whole way but he was using his phone while driving which was very dangerous.

Billy walked me through the back so I can go to the private area without being seen by anyone, I thanked him and went upstairs to the vip, it was where the rich ones hanged out, I sat down and Billy just stood next to me looking around like a security guard. He still looked nervous but didn't mention anything.

After a few drinks I felt much more confident, I was staring at the sea of people dance, drink, laugh when my eyes landed on a woman, she was beautiful but had nothing on Adele, I gave my watch a little glance and realized Adele was going to show up any moment. I smirked and tuned to look at Billy.

"Invite her" His eyes widened but still did as I asked, a few seconds later the woman came to my lounge and sat down next to me.

"Hey" The woman said shyly, she smelled human which was even better, naive and sweet, easy to use. I smiled softly and leaned to whisper in her ear because it was to loud for her human self.

"I need your help me with something sweetheart.." I used a soft innocent voice to quickly gain her trust and attention. The woman nodded and kept listening, I got a sniff of Adele's scent and I couldn't help my excitement, I was scared yet thrilled. I put my finger on the girl's face and gently traced her jawline. 

"I've been watching you the whole night and you look so good..." The scent got closer, so I leaned to the girl's face only a breath away from her lips. I wasn't going to kiss her but I needed this to look real.

"I wonder if you taste just as good as you look.." I felt a hand tangle in my hair and roughly pull me up from my seat and drag me to the back of the club, Adele's scent coated me and the realisation of what I was doing hit me.

She pushed me inside her office and slammed the door shut before slowly turning to look at me. She was in a black dress that hugged her so good and black stilettos, and holy mother of god she looked so sexy.

She didn't say anything yet which scared me more than her yelling at me, she slowly made her way to me and I tried my best to back away from her but my butt hit her desk. I gulped and waited for her to scream or slap me but she didn't, I watched her intensely as she slightly bent down and pushed me up to sit on the desk.

"I'm really disappointed in you Verena.." She started, her hand making its way to the back of my head grabbing my hair, my legs automatically opened and let her stand between them she looked down at them before looking back at my face.

"All you had to do was beg me to fuck you Verena.." She tightened her grip and I whimpered feeling the heat grow between my legs.

"..but no you chose to be a fucking whore and go flirt with other women.." her words went directly to my pussy.

"Oh? You like that, you like being called a slut" she didn't give me time to answer and kissed me.

Would you believe me if I said this was our first deep kiss. I forgot my past my present my brain literally stop working, all I could think about is how much I needed her. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her body closer to me, and without realizing I stared moving my hips against her making my dress ride up.

"Please fuck me Adele.." I begged but she just shook her head no, and kissed me again. I whimpered and moaned and huffed, I was so desperate but she didn't give me what I want.

I gently pushed her off of me and she raised a curious brow at my action. If she wasn't going to touch me, I'll do it myself. My hand made its way between my legs pushing my underwear slightly to the side and slowly rubbed my clit. Giving her a full view of what I was doing.

"If..you don't fuck me right now.." I breathed out,

"...I'll do it myself or.." she tilted her head to side waiting for me to continue, I moaned softly and kept touching myself while she watched.

"I can go find someone.. who'll gladly do it" I think what I said snapped something in her because the next thing I know her fingers were inside me, fuckin me senselessly.

*******************************************
This is gay. Just like you..

Muah

-S