<16>

Damon shook me awake and put clothes in my arms.

"Wear this." He muttered sleepily.

I trudged to my bathroom where I showered then changed. I fixed my hair and realized Damon had picked out an outfit that I would wear to a club rather than school.

I'm supposed to be a nerd at school.

"The fuck? Damon! Pick something else out."

"No, as of today, you are my boyfriend and will have to live up to the standards at school."

"But they will know!"

"No they won't!"

"Fine, whatever." I rolled my eyes, ignoring the logical side of my brain and grabbed my keys.

"Let's go!"

Damon smiled and got in his car. I got in the passenger side and watched out the window.

Soon we pulled up at school.

We got out and Damon grabbed my hand, pulling me to him.

He captured my lips and there were a few gasps in the background.

"Who is that guy?" Whispers spread through the school like a flood and I hated it.

I put up my front and ignored them. Girls flocked me and Damon was almost always by my side. Brett tried to reach us a few times but got knocked to his ass.

Damon walked me to every class and kissed me in every doorway.

In math class I tried to sit next to Brett but girls kept pushing me to the other side of the room.

Sighing in defeat, let them force me into a desk where they surrounded me.

My lungs were clogged with perfume and I felt like killing them all.

How can anyone stand these people? They are all so annoying!

The teacher continuously stared at me with that disgustingly lustful look in eye.

When class was over and she didn't teach anything, the woman call me over to her desk.

"Wow, Hayes. You look different." She rubbed her hand up my arm and felt the muscle that I had been hiding.

The classroom door slammed open and Damon stalked in, grabbing my arm.

He kissed me full on the lips and pushed his tongue into my mouth, marking my mouth as his.

Once he pulled away, he glared at the teach.

"He's mine. Fuck off." Damon growled then pulled me out of the room.

He dragged me down the halls to an empty classroom.

He closed the door and pushed me against it.

He attacked my neck, surely leaving a hickey, and my fingers tangled into his hair.

Damon kissed up to my jaw then on my mouth.

"Don't let them touch you. You're mine."

"Y-yes."

"Only mine! Do you understand, Hayes?" Damon hissed in my ear and I nodded.

"Yes..." my S was elongated into a hissing sound.

"Good." He smiled and kissed me again.

He nibbled on my bottom lip and pushed his tongue in my mouth.

I moaned against him and someone knocked on the door.

Damon pulled away and he dragged me out of the room without time to fix my hair.