<8>

I woke up to find Damon still asleep. My alarm clock had been turned off and Blaine was staring intently at his sketch book. His tongue was halfway out of his mouth and I smiled.

I looked at the time and realized it was too late to even bother going to school anyways.

Cuddling back into Damon, my heart began beating faster when he shifted.

Damon's head moved and his eyes opened. He rubbed his eyes and looked down at me.

"Hi." He whispered huskily.

"Hi."

He went to get up but Blaine stopped him.

"Stop moving! I'm almost done!"

Damon laid back down and closed his eyes.

Five minutes later, Damon was complaining.

"Hurry up kid! I'm hungry and would like some food."

"Shut up!"

A few more seconds past and Damon opened his mouth to say something.

"Done! You can go eat now."

He went to get up but he remembered he didn't have clothes.

"Shit! Uhh... hey, kid? Could you leave for a second?" He blushed.

I just stood up and pulled on a pair of boxers.

"C'mon Blaine. Let's go make breakfast. You're not going to school today, if you haven't noticed." I told him and he smiled, jumping around.

I began cooking a hearty meal, two actually. Both Damon and I are fighters and we have to keep up our muscle mass. There was bacon, eggs, toast, pancakes (for Blaine,) and smoothies.

Damon came out of my room. He was wet and had on a pair of my sweatpants.

"Dude! Those are my favorite!" I pouted and he chuckled.

"This looks delicious! Did you cook it all by yourself?" Damon turned to Blaine and Blaine blushed.

He ruffled his hair and Blaine tried to fix it.

I handed Damon a plate as Blaine fixed his.

Both of them went into the living room and began eating.

I sat, legs crossed on the couch and watched as Blaine showed Damon his drawing from this morning.

"God, kid, this is amazing. Did we really look like that?" Damon chuckled and a blush danced across his face.

"You did. Look! Hayes was drooling!" Blaine laughed.

"I don't drool! You just added that."

"No! I swear!" Blaine laughed and I pouted while crossing my arms.

"Babe, it's okay! You look adorable!" Damon's eyes widened when he realized he called me 'babe.'

I blushed and looked down at my food.

"Aww!" Blaine cooed.

I glared at him and Damon chuckled.

"I don't drool." I muttered one last time and chewed my food.

"Damon, can you stay here today?" Blaine asked, using his puppy dog eyes.

"Only if it's okay with your brother."

"Please Hayes? Please!"

"Sure, why not?"

Damon smirked and once I finished my food and put my plate on a table, he tackled me.