Chapter -1 Winter's Embrace

Start from the beginning

Qin Shi, because of this, felt jealous and hatred. He, time and time again, plotted against Shen Feixiao, attempting to use unfair means secretly to kill Shen Feixiao, but of course, he didn't succeed......

As a villain, his purpose was clear: to serve as a stepping stone for the protagonist's ascent.

If he really did get rid of the protagonist, then wouldn't he be stoned to death by the readers? That's why the Qin Shi after that was very miserable.

Next, being tormented by Shen Feixiao in all kinds of ways, he was demonized when cultivating and very unlucky fell into demonic cultivation.

The righteous and the demonic had ever been at odds, their enmity echoing through the annals of time. As the final boss, Qin Shi clashed with Shen Feixiao in a cataclysmic battle, only to find himself ensnared within a vast array-a prison of his own making. There, he would languish, forever barred from perpetrating evil deeds.

Such a wonderful and perfect plot. Qin Kaiyi, cigarette in hand, contemplated the narrative's symmetry. Once Qin Shi was eliminated this book could finally come to an end. Sigh, this Qin Shi truly was pitiful. Had Qin Shi truly committed enough misdeeds to warrant such a miserable ending?

To tell the truth, without the protagonist's halo, one should tread carefully.

Being sealed especially wasn't as good as being obedient and honestly following the rules, living in the mountains, farming and sleeping with some xiao mei . Maybe he could've even ended up with a reasonably good ending.

The Enigma of the Digital Abyss

Qin Kaiyi extinguished his cigarette in the ashtray, rising from his chair to fetch a cup of coffee from the kitchen. Unbeknownst to him, as he turned away, the computer screen-once a canvas for his words-suddenly plunged into darkness. Like a tranquil lake disturbed by a pebble, ripples spread across its surface. From the heart of those waves emerged a pair of immense black hands, reaching out to seize Qin Kaiyi as he headed toward the kitchen.

Stunned, he faltered, the coffee cup slipping from his grasp and shattering on the floor. In mere seconds, he was yanked into the screen, consumed by its inky depths.

"F*ck," he cursed inwardly. "Can this world get any more paranormal?"

As consciousness waned, voices echoed around him. "Shixiong, wake up!" pleaded one. "Master will get angry," scolded another. Annoyance gnawed at him. "Can you stop making a racket?" he thought.

And then, a hoarse voice cut through the haze: "Qin Er, Qin Er." His eyes fluttered open, revealing a wrinkled old face.

"......" Who is this person? The Qin Kaiyi who felt as if his head hurt to the point that it's going to explode made a suffocating sound and barely managed to keep himself from fainting again.

"From what I see, Qin Er had a nightmare. Ling Er, truthfully tell master. Where did you guys go to play yesterday?" The tone of the hoarse old voice was very serious.

"I.......We......" The girl called Ling Er began stuttering. It was obvious that she did something she shouldn't have.

"You guys went to the forbidden grounds?" The old person sighed: "You guys truly are! Foolish! What do I tell you normally? Did you pull your shixiong in again this time?"

"I, I......" Liu LingEr's tone was aggrieved: "I didn't do it on purpose. Master stop scolding me and quickly take a look at just what's wrong with Qin shixiong. Why won't he wake up?"