3: Moments of Serendipity

It's been a while since you've spoken to anyone, but the last conversation you've had is with one of the Ten Lord's Commission's judges, Hanya.

Even then it's not entirely a conversation, only an interrogation session. Although it is a one sided conversation on your side, since you couldn't help telling her a lot of stuff in your past that's interesting enough to tell.

This ended up you being a chatterbox and lengthening the interrogation's time session way longer than usual, also probably making Hanya write a lot more shit than she supposed to and now it's probably filled with useless crap.

Not your problem though, you're merely a prisoner.

Meanwhile, you've only just meditated and slept halfway because of how long they've taken their sweet-sweet time. It's not like you can blame them for it, you're sure that they're doing some complicated work to deal with this.

Again, not your problem, just them.

There is one thing noteworthy though, they actually fed you this time around which is nice, even if you don't really need it by consuming other matter by something like photosynthesis. And from what you've noticed they would feed you the same type of food for 3 times in a row, before changing it.

Since then, you've used this as a counter of sorts and so far you've been fed around 11 times, which means around 3 days have passed now.

Eh, you can wait longer or don't expect them at all. To be honest, you have a very low expectation that they want to do anything but more strict detention procedures to you.

A bell rang inside your cell, you opened your eyes to see a tray of food is now in front of you, being delivered by a bird origami ingenium. Up until now, you still have zero interaction with another person face to face, which is really depressing now that you think about it more consciously.

So the only mild interaction is seeing this bird arrive and wait for you to be done eating, then goes back to whatever it came from by phasing through the wall that you thought was just a wall. You tried phasing through just like the bird, but it ended up a fruitless waste of time, it seems like only certain personnel can enter and exit your cell anytime they want.

The bird ingenium and the observer ingenium are already complex, but to think that your cell also has some sort of ingenium mechanism in it does surprise you pretty well. If only you have the same knowledge as your past comrade who was once considered a genius in this, then you would probably understand how it works and how it was made.

You can't help but to be proud that the future generation has developed so much in terms of the technology that had just been invented in your time, they really were worth fighting for literally.

Forget it, your food is here.

The dish has mainly the same ingredients as before (that you presumed to be lunch), yet it's cooked in a different interesting way that you haven't really seen or experienced. This is the time where you're the most entertained and satisfied, since the food that they gave you is very delicious and well-made.

Even cooking for a multiverse-threat prisoner, they did not joke around.

You began eating by taking one of the stewed bamboo shoots mixed in with some potato, once you ate one of the pieces, you're pretty surprised that it's packed with flavor despite being a simple stewed dish. With this start, you ate the other side dishes and the main dish of rice, taking your time with the food.

You glance at the bird who's now currently setting up a tea set for you to use, so you can have a tea as usual, what a good mannered fella.

Once you're done, all that's left is 2 pieces of fried salmon skin, one that's been your personal favorite ever since they served it yesterday. And from this, you could tell that they're giving you as much as a positive emotional response to slow down your Mara.