𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐕𝐈 ; understand

Start from the beginning

To an outsiders' eyes, this would be normal. But to the crew, or the couple specifically, who had known them for long would find this a change. Instead of assisting the demon belle, the overlord watches her with the same tension still in the air.

They spot the look of discomfort on their friend's face.

Charlie continues to worry, but neither tried to approach the duo to avoid making it worse.

.
.

The last was Lucifer, on the final day of the week. He had seen both kinds of the interactions.

The cycle of the pissy radio demon and the raven haired demon belle tolerating each fit. One would summarize.

Though, the king of hell was more than a witness.

He approached his daughter, and suggested a confrontation. One that they would hope to give a solution to the issue that was brewing.

A relationship between that two that had started well at a risk of becoming the exact opposite, perhaps worse even if they don't take some kind of action.

"Maybe we should approach them nicely, Dad?" Charlie would suggest, pressing her index fingers together nervously. The rest of the crew were by the bar, much to the fallen angels of the group's dismay.

"Nicely? Charlie, that guy's treating Morana badly and she's taking it!" Lucifer would argue, frown taking hold of his features. Cane in hand and he gestures to no one in particular.

"His pride won't let him see his wrongs!"

"But forcing him to admit it is what led to this, right!? We can't force him!" The blonde princess countered his claim with her own reason.

"Then stop confronting the big bad one and go for Butterfly!" Angel would join in the argument, his hands in the air to pull the attention towards him. He plops back down on the couch, kicking his feet and laying it across Husk's lap.

"Angel's right" Vaggie admits, placing a hand on Charlie's shoulder to pull her out from the back and forth reasoning with her father.

"Alastor's someone we don't understand and can't because he's too difficult" The former exorcist explained, giving a firm look at both Morningstars.

"We have no idea how's he's going to take it. So it's best if we just talk to Morana—"

"..Talk to me for what..?"

The sudden intervention of a voice would cause everyone to flinch in place, some backing up as they had all turned to look the culprit of the surprise.

Morana gives an apologetic smile as she stood there dressed in white, seeing the startled look on their faces.

"Morana! How long have you been there?!" Charlie recovered quickly from surprise, asking with a strained smile. She clears her throat soon after, the rest fixing themselves up after the unexpected and uncharacteristic arrival.

Morana keeps her hands folded infront of her, giving a curl of her lips as she answers.

"Uhm.. I've just arrived.. I didn't mean to startle any of you" She'd look curious, and a little concern as she recalls their expressions before her disruption.

"..you...wish to talk to me?"

The blonde would stammer for a short moment, index fingers continuously pressing against each other as she sides eyes her father. Lucifer returns the look with his awkward grin, clearing his own throat as they both seem to debate on how to approach things.

"Well.. uh.."

Both of them were unsure, leaving a certain bartender to finally speak up after his long silence.