༅ intro ☆彡

ROCK🌟STAR   ❛ 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈 ❜
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 ┊ 𝑺𝑼𝑯𝑾𝑨𝑵

*₊˚꒰::  just feel the rhythm of the world 'cause we will make it rock 몸부림치며 roll 냅다 던져버려 맞닥뜨려 세상의 소음

the world 'cause we will make
it rock 몸부림치며 roll 냅다
던져버려 맞닥뜨려 세상의 소음. ‧₊˚
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

 ‧₊˚﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

in which, stray kids gets a new member! enter suna ryeo seonghwan, soon to be known by his stage name suhwan.

jyp had been looking over prospective additions to the group since the recent departure of a member in 2019, but wanted to wait to see. in the late days of October 2019, before the release of the official announcement, jyp made the executive decision to place suna into the group.

sure, it would change up the dynamics a bit, but suna had a good following already from his previous appearances as an sm rookie and being close friends with nct. it was a risky endeavor, but it seemed like it would prove to be fruitful and very lucrative on the business side of things.

suffice to say, tensions are high, and while suna isn't always the most perceptive on these kinds of things (i.e., social cues/interactions), this was something that even he couldn't miss.

it's a decision that puts stray kids in a tough spot, as many of the members are still reeling from their loss of a different member, and are wary of this new addition. not to mention many don't view the situation the same as jyp, as they believe they could be fine and better off as just simply the original eight, than trying to add a new ninth member into the mix.

and while they aren't the most pleased with this decision, they also can't help but feel sympathy for this boy who had just wanted to debut as a singer, not get caught up in all of this drama and industry politics. though, to be honest, a shaky first impression and a misreading and misunderstanding of suna in their first meeting does not help the young teenage boy's initial standing among the members at large.

it's up to suna and the boys of stray kids to come to terms with this new development, as suna is shoved into the limelight, and it's a cruel world they work in. suna must overcome many difficulties as he navigates this group and their new dynamic as a group. but they'll make it out alright.

after all, suna was always born to be a rock star. to be a shining star in the sky. to make music and perform. and that seems to be a common ground between them. so maybe they'll come around. at least, that's the hope.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
˚💫!┊͙ 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘𝐄𝐃 ! ❞