Chapter Fifteen

**Grayson**
I could barely sleep that night. For a brief moment I felt dull pains. They weren't mine, they were Mackenzie's.

He was hurting her, her own brother. It drove me crazy, if I get a hold of that guy I swear to god I'm going to kill him. Caspar left around three in the morning to head to Graham's territory. He promised he would mind link me when he was close. After the bomb he dropped on me, I don't know if I can trust him. I need to though, he's my only hope to get my mate back.

Once I finally fell asleep all I had was nightmares. Nightmares about Mackenzie being brutally beaten and hurt. It was killing me, I miss her so much I just want her back home. Back in my arms. I woke up drenched in sweat. I trudged down stairs and ate breakfast, I could barely eat. Mackenzie would want me to eat if she was here.

After I ate I locked myself in the study where I silently wept. 'Pull it together, Grayson. Mackenzie would want you to be stable.' I said to myself.

**Mackenzie**
I woke up to harsh shaking. "Get up! We need to inject you with more silver." Salem ordered.

"Jesus Christ, okay I'm getting up. Stop shaking me." I groaned. I sat up to be greeted with the pinch of the needle going into my skin. I winced at the feeling of the needle. The silver going into my blood system made me woozy. Edgar came in and handed me a plate of food.

"Your little traitor is coming today." Edgar stated "He'll be here by three and he will probably want to speak with you, so keep it together will ya." I glared at Edgar, I would have said something but I feel way to weak from the silver.

All this silver they are injecting me with is dangerous, if I make it out of here I could die from the silver intake. No, I need to make it through this. Graham cannot win.

I finished my food and Edgar came in to retrieve it. A while later Graham came back in. "Alright, this time you will tell me what I need to know." He demanded standing in front of me. I turned away from the towering figure and faced the wall. I felt a hard yank on the back of my head, I was dragged down to the floor by my hair. "Tell me what I want to know now, Mackenzie."

"Eat....a....dick." I muttered, loud enough so he could hear it. I don't quite think he appreciated that. My ears were ringing and my head was throbbing. The punch he sent towards my face hurt like hell. Tears welled up in my eyes, I barely saw another fist fly at my face. I swiftly moved to the side just in time as his hand hit the floor. I heard muffled cursing, I could barely hear anything, the ringing in my ears wasn't stopping. He kicked my side with such force it could break through a wall. It was an excruciating pain, I could barely breathe. Graham exited the cell leaving me there, again drenched in tears and blood.

**Grayson**
Pain was erupting inside me, he was hurting her.

'CASPAR HURRY THE HELL UP AND GET THERE!' I shouted through mind link.

'I'm almost there, they are expecting me around three.' He replied, it's two forty five.

'Well then I guess you will be early.'
'I will be turning off my mind link now, I don't want any suspicion. Once I get her out I will open up my mind again.'

I can't take this anymore. I need to do something. "Kian, come here!" I shouted through the house. Minutes later, Kian appeared in the doorway.

"Yes, Alpha?"

"Inform the Alpha of the Steel Fang pack that I will be visiting later today." I ordered, Kian replied with a nod and walked out. I suppose that was the right thing for me to do, I need to let her family know about the incident. Kian came in later telling me that they are ready for me to come any time. I took that opportunity and hopped into my car and drove.