Chapter 7: Order and Faith.

With their Weapons recharged, equipment checked, and minds ready for combat... Their new objective is to get to Svarog and convince him to reveal the reasons for the Stellaron in Belobog.

"Alright, is everyone ready?" Virgilio told the Joint Task Force.

"Yep! Time to end this conflict!" Xiuying replied, with a proud smile.

"We're going to make history for this." Sullivan added.

"I can guide you to my heart, darling.~" Stelle told Virgilio.

"Not now."

"I'm ready!~" March 7th.

Dan Heng nodded.

"Hmph. Yeah, ready." Seele.

"So do I, Virgilio." Bronya Rand.

With the Task Force assembled, and ready.

"Good luck guys! The Moles are waiting for you all!" Hook told the trio.

"We will, Hook!" Sullivan replied.

The Wildfire told the task force, good luck and to be careful. Xiuying took the helm and guided them to the Vagrants' Base as Xiuying was skilled at Pathfinding. Which let them arrive within a few minutes.

And what about Sampo you may ask?

Well, let's just say, he prefers to deal with Stelle than her as Xiuying's threats aren't empty.

Ahem.

The Task Force helped the Vagrants, who were thankful for their assistance. They've arrived, and of course, they've helped Clara from the Ice Out of Space, Virgilio headsets Clara and then enters the place.

"You have arrived on Clara's recommendation. I will give you an opportunity to speak."

Svarog then noticed Virgilio and said.

"We meet again."

"Same here, Svarog. I suppose it's time."

Svarog made a noticeable nod and then signaled Virgilio to start first.

"Why not me?" Stelle asked.

"Virgilio has his experiences in negotiations. Since he knows his way to be a diplomat and a leader." Dan Heng told her.

"Care to explain why would you believe that humanity's best chance to survive is to remain in the Underworld?" Virgilio asked.

"Reason: The Overworld stands no chance with the disaster above. And the strength of the Underworlders is too few to even alleviate it."

"Then perhaps it's the Stellaron causing this world to be demolished by it. Do you have any intel about it?" Virgilio.

"Searching database... Access denied. Discussing "Stellaron" with unauthorized targets: Prohibited."

"What!?" Xiuying didn't sound happy.

"You tell me, Liana." Seele told Xiuying.

"Figures." Virgilio doesn't sound surprised.

"You are broaching a secret that lies at the heart of this world. A secret that should remain unknown to humanity." Svarog replied. "Reassessing targets... Threat index raised. I demand that you reveal your true intention, Lieutenant Colonel."

"As expected... He knows of the Stellaron, but it's a restricted topic..." Dan Heng remarked.

"We've come this far. Out with it already! Virgilio, just be straight with him! Everything depends on it." Seele added.