Chapter 2: Virgilio... the Trailblazing Pilot?

"Virgilio, where the hell did you find her!? There's no report of a civilian, having a Stellaron inside their body, much less her!?" Sullivan Conrad, who's Lighting 1-4 was shocked that he found someone, who has a Stellaron in her body.

"Anyways... At least, her vitals are stable... Any close path to the USSN (United Solar System's Navy) Will of the Wisp?" Virgilio, while monitoring her vitals...

"I'm afraid it's at the Supply Zone. Alongside with the Express." Dan Heng told Virgilio.

"A long stretch to the Will of the Wisp, Captain. We might encounter more of those Legions Monsters." Xiyuing told Virgilio.

"I'm glad you're still safe, though! Without you, I can't move forward!~" March 7th.

As Virgilio decided to carry her to the Will of the Wisp for Medical attention... She then wakes up.

"Captain! She's awake!" Sullivan alerted Virgilio, and they both lie her back down.

Stelle then looked at not just Virgilio, who's now her caretaker. But also two of his Juniors and both March 7th and Dan Heng.

"Stelle, is it? My name's Virgilio. I hope you didn't forget me... That I've found you..." Virgilio told her after she recovered from her daze.

"And he's also been protecting you while getting you medical attention!~" March 7th also added.

"Really, March...? Really...?" Virgilio as he looked at March, with an unamused look.

"You were... protecting me, Virgilio?" Stelle asked.

"Yeah... Couldn't let a single life go missing... That's why I have to keep you safe." Virgilio told her.

After a few seconds... she stood up, then hugged him with a smile, and a quote...

"My hero.~" Stelle told Virgilio.

"H-Huh?" Virgilio, who's now confused, blushing.

"Ara.~ Ara.~ [Oh my.~ Oh my.~] Kancho's blushing.~" Xiuying.

"Pfttt..." Sullivan was about to laugh...

"So cute!!!~" March 7th.

"Damn it, you guys..." Virgilio wasn't impressed by Xiuying's near-perfect Japanese and March's cheerful remark.

He planned to pick his R3K (COD: IW), but he felt heavy...

He turned around, to see Stelle was still hugging him.

"What the..."

"Looks like, she can't get enough of you, Virgilio." Dan Heng.

"Yeah... I've noticed..." He then turns to Stelle... "Stelle, could you? I can't fight well, without my equipment..."

"Alright.~" Stelle replied.

She let go of him, which prompted Virgilio to immediately pack his Equipment.

Virgilio's (Lighting 1-1) Equipment (All COD: IW):
Primary: R3K.
Secondary: EMC.
Rig: Warfighter.
Lethal: Cluster Grenade.
Tactical: Dome Shield.

Sullivan's (Lighting 1-4) Equipment:
Primary: Erad.
Secondary: P-LAW.
Rig: Merc.
Lethal: Plasma Grenade.
Tactical: Cyro Mine.

Xiuying's (Lighting 1-2) Equipment:
Primary: Kevin's EBR-800. [Like Father, Like Daughter.]
Secondary: Stallion .44 [A German Friend, that her father knows... Gifted her.]
Rig: Phantom.
Lethal: Bio Spike.
Tactical: Smoke Grenade.