Chapter 1: United Solar System Federation.

The 1st Intergalactic Coalition Expedition Command, after a concession with the DOLOs, Private Companies, both PMCs, Corporates, and Planetary Spare Forces have created.

They shall be the torch bearer of the future of the United Solar System Federation. There are still differing cultures within the Federation, but have more than 15 Million Active Personnel, including Sleeper Ships controlled by only a few crews. Ship of the Lines like Admiral-Class Carriers of Earth, Olympus II-Class Carriers, and Battleship Class of the MCR. Amphibious Warfare Ships like the Caloris Montes Class of the Mercury Spacy Navy, and the Diaspora Class of the Halcyon Mining Corporations.

There was a rebirth of the Battleship, the Arsenal Ships of many of the Planetary Space Forces, including PMCs, albeit a few. However, nobody knows what the MCR is building their final ship for the Expedition.

Many of their best Squadrons and New Squadrons joined voluntarily and were chosen by lottery depending on which Planetary Government, or Manufactured by PMCs, Private Companies, or Government Owned Industries. Including Ground Forces and Space Forces.

Counting in the Ships, 20 Carriers, 10 Amphibious Warfare type Carriers, 10 Battlecruisers, 20 Dreadnoughts, a Few Hundreds of Cruisers, and nearly a Thousand of Destroyers and Arsenal Ships, both controlled by Robots, while the rest were a mix of Robots and Humans.

As they needed Humans, they also needed other types of Ships, Agriculture Ships to produce food on a ship. Industrial Ships for Processing Materials from the mined Asteroids and Meteorites, from the Mobile Mining Ships' Ores and Raw Materials.

And a Relic Ship. Contains the History of their Homeworlds along with some novels of the Heroes... And despite a few days of arguments... they finally allowed Animes and Mangas, thanks to the Japanese and Koreans. And the Woke Leftists just screeched... A Victory for the Majority of the People.

After everything is prepared. A Farewell word from the President of the Federation.

"Even though we'll miss many of them, a new future awaits them. As their starting point is the Herta Space Station. Their Sons and Daughters and their future generations will start a new age for them. Sure, there will be dangers by the Antimatter Legion and the possibility of Hostile Natives, but... Should the case of the Solar System is no more, they shall be the last trace of our race. The Humans of the Solar System."

Virgilio's POV.

He left a batch of flowers at his father's grave. It was a big one.

Behind him were the tombstones of many Soldiers and Civilians, who died in the Terra Invicta War. As He turned around.

Along with two Flagpoles

Along with two Flagpoles. One of the Coalition.

 One of the Coalition