Chapter 4: Into the Snow.

"Due to limited Manpower, Sullivan will be 1-3 instead of 1-4. Congratulations on your promotion." Vice Admiral Sabella told us that there are too few Federal Expedition Units to replace, or anyone skilled as them.

We're packing up our supplies to enter Jarvilo-VI, mostly Winter Uniforms and Vehicles that are more suitable for tundra or frost regions. The USSF may be highly industrious and advanced for both our Civilians and Military Alike... But we're stretched thin, as we're further than other Task Forces. Hence the Logistical Problem...

As we prepared to follow the Express... Here's the Paper that we're granted the Role of Trailblazers Guards.

7th Fleet, you have our condolence for the delayed supply restock. And this might be the last.

After some talks within the High Command, the 7th Fleet has been granted the honor of being the Protectors of the Trailblazers. This is where you and the fleet are pushed to the limit, to maintain outside security of the Express. Your Logistical Supplies will be stretched to the thinnest and will have to adapt through the mazes of dangers with the Trailblazers.

However, with our Federation along with the strength of the Express. Along with many skilled officers within the 7th Fleet. The Path that you'll take will be harsher than other Fleets combined... We permit you to go nomadic, and your pay will be improved by 5 times, to accommodate for the upcoming operations with the Trailblazers and the likelihood of not being able to reestablish contact. You're free to utilize local cuisine, but please... Don't leave them starving because of us, unlike the 3rd Fleet, which left us a bad impression of the Xianzhou Alliance. Hence, two Agri Ships will be allocated.

A Couple of Automated Frigates, Destroyers, and Cruisers will also join in, They'll be fully manned by C-6s. The concern of casualties will be low, but they'll be useful in the long run.

As for the final acquisition. 7th Fleet will now have a Full Fledged Carrier, the FNS (Federal Navy Ship) Spirit of Phoenix instead of the FNS Will of the Wisp. Along with a Battleship, FNS Bismark Drei. And a few Heavy Munition Ships. With this Heavy Firepower, the 7th Fleet won't be Outmatched easily. Remember not to get overconfident.

Rear Admiral Sabella will be promoted to Admiral of the 7th Fleet, after the attack has claimed the Former Admiral Anderson Heydrich, during the battle.

As for Wilson, he'll be sent back to the Military Court for threatening Lieutenant Colonel Virgilio, with ill contempt, via Court Marshal multiple times.

All Members of the 7th Fleet, may the Path of Trailblaze guide you back home.

Pax Federation.

...

Great...

Anyways... After we've packed all of our stuff from the Will of the Wisp to the new Spirit of Phoenix... We're about to tell the conductor and...

Stelle pounced on me and hugged me tightly...

"Stelle!!! Please!!!"

"Go with me..." Stelle...

"Jeez... Talk about possessive..." Sullivan.

"Ahem!"

And there's Pom-Pom... The Conductor of the Astral Express, and he's not happy.

 The Conductor of the Astral Express, and he's not happy