Unpleasant sensations (18+)

We both shook hands, and I didn't realize my attention wasn't there. I didn't let go of her hand; she started laughing when she saw that. Her smile made her face bloom like a flower. I've never seen such a beautiful smile before. Then I started drinking from my glass of wine after saying sorry. I couldn't even meet her eyes.

You might be wondering who this girl is and who I am. Ember Cole, my marriage is about 7-8 years old now. There hasn't been much romance in my life because my husband, Ryder Cole, is always away on business trips. Recently, my husband was almost going to jail for his scams. ignored his drama. Someone told him that if anyone could save him, it was Dakota Brooks. If she wasn't there, he would have lost the case. I didn't know how Dakota Brooks looked. My husband organized his birthday party. She came to that. You can imagine what I did with her. I don't know what happened to me; I couldn't even move my gaze away. When she was talking to people, I felt like she was talking in slow motion. My eyes didn't tire of looking at her, but after the embrace, I was hiding my eyes from her.

I asked my husband, "Darling, she's not married? Miss Dakota Brooks, anyone will snatch her away."

"For me, you are the most beautiful, but maybe. "

My husband kissed me while Dakota was right in front of me, holding a wine glass. Her black gown's long cut on the right side was compelling me to look at her legs. When Dakota smiled at me while kissing my husband, our eyes met.

I placed my hand on my husband's waist and said, "You know, I love you Ryder."

Ryder smiled and, taking a sip of his wine, replied.

"Why do I feel like that? Do you want something else?" 

I just flashed a smile, but he's reading into it way more than I intended. It's been ages since I felt drawn to someone. I was lost in my thoughts, but reality doesn't always match up. The party wrapped up, and I crashed in my room. Ryder was already passed out, clutching his sleeping tablet like his life depended on it. You could probably set off fireworks, and he wouldn't budge. I slipped into something a bit more fun, adjusted my favorite pillow, took a deep breath, and shut my eyes. The lights went out in my room, and I was drifting off when I felt something on my leg.

I opened my eyes slowly, and there was Dakota in front of me. My eyes widened at the sight of her. She was sitting on my legs, wearing the same gown.

"What are you doing here?" I muttered.

"I don't like leaving anything....(Dakota confidently settled herself on the upper part of my legs, gently swaying back and forth.) incomplete," she said.

"Ahhh!" I averted my gaze from Dakota, and it slipped out of my mouth. she is still moving.

"Were you missing me?" 

"What the fuck! stay move ufff move, I have a husband. I've heard you've had a boyfriend for four years; this is wrong," I said like I was so angry.

"What's wrong? I'm just sitting comfortably. I'm looking at you."

"Fuck! stoppppp"

"Weak lady" said with devil smile and finally she stopped.

"Look! My husband might wake up. He's sleeping right next to me. Can't you see?"

"I know. And I also know that he won't be waking up for two days with the tablet I gave him. I've changed his tablet."

"You're quite cunning, planning all this? How did you know about my thoughts?" I said, smiling.

"I'm a lawyer; I think two steps ahead."

I thought for a moment, then my gaze shifted towards her legs.

"Are you really hererr? Your legs....beautiful."

"She moved her legs forward, and I was about to touch them when she moved them back, leaving me baffled.

"My fees? I don't do anything for free." 

"Don't worry, I'll take care of that."

"Are you?" smiled and asked.

Uff! her smile, make into a crazy woman, like I'm teen or something and then replied, 

"Hmm"

"Why did you think I'd let you off so easily?"

"I knew there'd be a twist in this too." I said with cute smile.

"No, absolutely not," she said with an evil smile.

She bound my hands, my husband exchanged side on bed, as if my husband himself were watching me, I'm trying to free my hands out of fear, looking towards Dakota, Dakota put a finger on my lips and said 'SHHH,' I didn't hear because I've never done this before, it's very scary, I was about to say forcefully, 'I do not think I can do this,' but Dakota figured it out from my big eyes. She grabbed both of my hands with one hand and her other hand went to my cheek, she started to softly kiss me, it was so soft and slow that I couldn't stop myself from kissing her back, I wanted to put my hands on his cheeks, but I couldn't move.

I started hugging her from my legs, paused while kissing, and smiled. There was some relaxation in her smiling face where my eyes were running to eat her. I still hadn't taken my eyes off her legs. I sat up, my hands are tied. I hugged her with my tied hands and said, 'Give me a chance to do something too." She said, 'No! Today, only my way will work." It felt really bad when I heard this.

She put me back to sleep, took out a knife. I got scared when I saw it. A knife? Is She here to kill me? Then I thought, I got it, why are my hands tied? I was just about to search for my phone when Dakota started tearing my clothes. She started from between my boobs, tearing my clothes in a straight line. She ruined my favorite nightgown. Then She looked at me, her eyes, grey in color, started coming towards me.

"You're cheating."

"I always do, is it your first time?"

"You're wearing clothes."

"Don't tear them, this is all I have. How will I go back?"

"Shut up, you ruined my nightgown."

 "You're going to be ruined today."
She came close to my ear, licking it, and said, "You're very bad."

"Very bad."

"Do you listen to anyone?"

"I'm a lawyer, I do not listen to everyone, everyone listens to me."

"Since when did you develop this hobby?"

"You better be quiet, I don't have anything extra, otherwise I'd mute you."

She looked at my lips. I was scared. I keep my lips quiet. She touched my boobs. I don't know why I felt so embarrassed. My body was shrinking. I started nervously smiling. She smiled back at me.

Something was happening, as if something very important needed to happen. She blindfolded my eyes.

I asked, "Why?"

"You won't be able to see my body," she said, with a devilish smile.

 I angrily said, "How many more twists are there? You're scaring me a lot."

"Are you scared?"

"Yes," I said, breathing heavily.

"You should be scared, Dakota is with you," she said.

If my husband wakes up by mistake, I'll be divorced. Anyway, I don't have any hope of love anymore. At least there's some money left in life. I'm feeling desires for Dakota that I've never felt before. She seemed like a beautiful dream to me for the first time. her touch was melting into my skin. Her wet lips leaving traces of lipstick on my lips. All of this felt so adventurous, like I'm climbing the peaks of Everest, slowly slowly.

She started behind my ear, then licking behind my ear. Ahh, I don't know what's happening, I can't see, I'm just imagining. Now her red lips are biting my ear, then moving towards my neck. Her hands, oh my, I can't express! Uooo Lalala, I have no words. Her hands were on my waist, gently tracing on my stomach. I'm melting like ice."

I don't know what's happening now. She has stopped, what is Dakota going to do next? My eyes? Everything is black, my heart is pounding. I am imagining a knife in her hand, could she be going to harm my husband? I can't see anything. Around me, her soft touches are brushing against my ear. She put her toe in my mouth, this was my chance. I started kissing and sucking on her toes. I heard a voice from her mouth, 'Ohhh Yumm!' I liked the taste of her toes more than the taste of her lips. I wanted to kiss her more, but she moved her foot away. My face then turned into an angry bird. It felt like my innocent childlike heart had been snatched away. Her wet lips went to my fingers, and she kissed them. Then she placed my hand on her boobs, and when I pressed them, 'Damn! Be gentle,' she shouted. I enjoyed pressing them harder because she had teased me too. After that, she kissed my cheek and then stopped there. I could feel her boobs, and her hug was so soft, it felt like it could put me to sleep for two days. She kissed me on the middle of my forehead.

I felt my husband's movements, maybe his eyes were opening. I knew my husband doesn't easily get intoxicated with any tablet. As his eyes opened, I heard his voice, "Ember, I can't see anything, something seems wrong.' Dakota got up from my body, and I didn't know what to do next. I opened my eyes and saw that Dakota had left, and there was no one around. Her knife was there. I looked at my clothes and quickly changed. Just then, He was drying his face with his towel. 

my husband said, 'What happened? Couldn't sleep? Get up quickly."

I smiled and said, 'I was dreaming about you""

"Don't be so cheesy, just go to sleep," he replied.

I looked at the time; it was 4:44 in the morning. Should have been 69:69, but this is good too. I looked at the pillow and hugged it tightly, smiling, and fell asleep.