Crazy Idea

MITCH POV MONDAY MORNING

        When the weekend was over, we decided to have a group meeting to talk about getting the fans we are talking to VIP tickets to our show with all expenses paid. "IDEA!" Scott yelps. "What?" The rest of us say in unison.  "This probably sounds crazy, but just listen. We haven't planned where we are going on tour yet, correct?" "Yep." Kirstie says. "How about we plan the tour dates around where our dm friends live. So we will have a concert in Iowa, where Harley lives, Ohio, where Veronica lives, California, where Lexi lives, and one in Kentucky where Seanna lives." "And what after that? How are we going to tell them that they were actually talking to us? And what if they do not have enough money to buy tickets?" Kevin asks. "That's where the parents and we come in. So we get more information about our dm friends, and figure out their numbers, we can talk to their parents and get them to play along with us. We tell them we will pay for the tickets, and get  them front row seats. Then the dm friends  will all be the chairgirls. Then, remember last tour how we told a girl that she would just get a signed poster and be able to see the dressing room, then we surprised her and met her? We will do that with all of our dm friends and tell them that they were actually talking to us the entire time."

"How are we supposed to talk to the parents!" Avi asks. "We could get the dm friend's phone numbers so we can text. Then, we can 'prank call' them and ask to talk to their parents. We will then explain everything to the parents and get their numbers so we can talk to them away from our dm friends." "Wow, you have really thought this through." I say. "Yep. Then, after that, they will all get plane tickets and get flown to Texas, to our super big show. And we will tell their stories during the concert, with their help, of course. What are your thoughts?" "I think it's a really good idea!" Kevin says. "I agree!" Avi says. Mitch says, "Yeah. How did you come up with all of this?" "I was thinking the same thing." Kirstie says. "It came to me when I was in the shower." 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it has been AGES since I posted the last part. I had 0 creativeness and I didn't want to screw up the story. I hope you like it, and everyone go follow https.superfruit.ptx for helping me get my juices flowing again! Next part will be up soon, hopefully