New Life pt 3

KEVIN POV

Avis.beard is an interesting username. I suppose so is attillathemun. But Scott starts the dm and adds me and avis.beard.

Scotts.jawline- Hi!

Avis.beard- Hello! I see that you are both fairly new accs. what are your names?

Pentaholic 101- Hai! My name is Eddie. I'm gay.

Scotts.jawline- My name is Whitney. I'm straight single and ready to mingle lol

Avis.beard- lol my name is Lexi. Where are y'all from?

"We should have been prepared for this!" Scott said. I quickly come up with, "You live in Nevada and I'll live in Pensylvania."

Scotts.jawline- I live in Nevada

Avis.beard- I live in California. It's cool because I know all of ptx live really close.

Pentaholic101- The beautiful state of Pensylvania. And that's cool. Have you met any of them?

Avis.beard- no I haven't. I want to SOOOO badly. Every time I try to get a ticket to their concert, it is sold out by the time I go to buy one. And I have never seen them in public.

"That's sad" I say. Scott agrees.

Scotts.jawline- that sucks. I haven't seen them either. So who are your fav members? I like Scott.

"I have a feeling hers is Avi. I don't know why, it's just a guess." I say and it makes Kevin laugh his funny sounding laugh, which makes everyone in the room laugh. Avi, have you found anyone yet?" "No, but I'm still looking." Avi replies while concentrated on his phone.

Avis.beard- If you couldn't tell by my username, it's Avi. Haha

Pentaholic101- def couldnt tell lol. my fav is Mitch.

"Why didn't you say it was you?" Scott asks, confused. "Well, since I'm 'gay' I figure Mitch is the best to like since he is gay." I say. "Good point." He says, and we continue the conversation.

Scotts.jawline- What are y'all doin?

Pentaholic101- watching tv with my sister, hbu?

Avis.beard- I actually have to get to sleep. It's almost midnight here and I have to go to sleep because school. Bye!

Pentaholic101- bye!

Scotts.jawline- bye!

"Well, that was a fun first conversation with her. I'm excited to learn more and talk more."

"I found someone! their username is https.superfruit.ptx. Since I'm the only one who isn't in a conversation I'll talk to her by myself. I'll be able to handle it I think." Avi says, and so he starts his chat.

...

Do you like the little 'cliffhanger' endings? And go follow all of the accs I use in the story. They are all real accounts and beautiful! Thanks!! Stay fcute.