New Life pt. 1

SCOTT POV

The day after Kevin announces the news to Mitch, we all go to Mitch and I's apartment to figure out usernames and cover stories. We all sit in a circle, get on our phones and log out of our real Instagrams.

"I'm kinda nervous." I say.
"Don't be. Everything will be perfectly fine! It will be fun." Mitch says as he comforts me. Kirstie speaks up first. "What should my username be?" We sit and think for a few minutes before Avi pops up with an idea. "How about a simple little username like kirstin_ptx?" "That's a good idea! And my cover story will be that I'm a 16 year old girl named April." Kirstie says. We all agree and move on to Avi.

He just named his new man bun attilla so I say, "Avi, yours should be attillathemun!" Everyone starts laughing but agrees, and he makes his cover story, "I am a 15 year old female who loves Avi and is named Taylor." It is weird to think that other people will believe our stories and we will become Internet friends.

The next person we come up with a name for is me. Mitch jokes, "You should make your username almost exactly like your real username. Make it scotthoyiing!" I check to see if it is available but someone has taken it already, so Mitch says, "How about scotts.jawline, since you have a nice one?" This makes everyone laugh so hard, but we decide to make that my username and my cover story is that I am a 15 year old girl who is named Whitney.

I come up with one for Mitch, "How about something that has to do with scomiche, since all of our superfruit fans ship it?" Mitch agrees and Kirstie speaks up, "How about scomiche_is_life? It's a good one." We agree, so Mitch is now a 14 year old girl named Megann.

Kevin is last. Avi thinks he should have a simpler username, so he comes up and says, "How about Pentaholic101? Its simple and nice." Kevin comes up with the cover story," I will be a fanboy named Eddie who is 16."

After we get all of our usernames and cover stories checked again with each other, we get our username pictures and make the accounts.

...

Sorry this chapter is kinda long, but whatever. You should go follow all of the accounts that are in this chapter on Instagram because they are bæs and beautiful accounts.