Josh's evil plan

At Jake's mansion,
Josh regained consciousness after 2hrs & started yelling again.
Josh: Mom, She's..She's a ghost.
Mrs.Toner: Stop this nonsense. What are saying? Who's the ghost?
Josh: Mom, Eli...Eli. She's no more.
Mrs.Toner: What??
Josh: Yes Mom, I saw her in library. he tried to kill me.
Then he told Mrs. Toner everything that happened in the library.
Mrs.Toner: That means...
Josh: Yes, she's no more. She told me she wouldn't leave me.
Mrs.Toner: But,how??
Josh: I don't no Mom,but please save me.
Mrs.Toner: Nothing will happen to you, if that's the case then we have to be cautious. But what's going on? How did she die? And whether Jake knows all this or not?
Josh: I think he knows everything may be even about us. That's why he's hiding everything. Could it be that he is preparing to send us to jail?
Mrs.Toner: Don't talk like an idiot. I will not let my hard work of so many years go to waste like this. I know that he's not be able to see anything else except the maternal love that I have instilled in his eyes. He's just an emotional fool. But we can't take this matter easily. We have to find out everything as soon as possible. And one more thing, if Eli is dead then how does he not know this?
Josh: Are you talking about boss??
Mrs.Toner: He's not...
Josh: Okay,I'm sorry. He's not our Boss but you're right. How can this be possible?
Mrs.Toner: Is he trying to double cross us?
Then an idea came to Josh's mind.
Josh: I think I've to trap someone.
Mrs.Toner: and who are you talking about??
Josh: You'll know soon Mom.
A creepy smirk appeared on his face.
Meanwhile, Jake and Brett went back home with Myra. Everyone had dinner together and went to sleep. But Jake had to talk something with Mrs.Toner, so currently both of them were sitting on the terrace. Jake said,
Jake: Mom, I want to tell you something.
Mrs.Toner: Yes son,tell me. What happened??
Jake: Actually Mom, Myra is my own daughter.
Mrs.Toner: What?? Are you serious?
Mrs.Toner said dramatically.
Jake: Yes Mom, She's not Myra. She's my princess Amy.
Mrs.Toner: But...
Jake: I know Mom. There must be many questions running in your mind, so today I want to tell you everything. Actually mom. she's my daughter Amy,who I lost years ago.
Then he told her all about how he met Amy on the street that day.
Mrs.Toner: (thought)
: it's a good chance to know about that Eli.
Then she asked,
Mrs.Toner: Then where's my Eli??
Jake: Mom she's no more.
Mrs.Toner: What?? How?
Jake: She died 4 years ago due to an accident.
Jake lied.
Mrs.Toner: Oh God, why you did this with my child?? Then where was Amy till now?? With whom was my baby for so many years?
Jake: With Mike.
Mrs.Toner: Thank God. She was in safe hands, otherwise you know how much cruel this world has become.
Jake: Yes Mom you're right & sorry for hiding this from you till now.
Mrs.Toner: It's okay Jake. I'm not angry on you. I'm so sorry to hear about Eli. But what else can we do now, what is lotted can not be blotted. Don't worry son everything will be fine. I'm glad to know that despite everything you have forgiven her.
Jake tightly closed his eyes n said,
Jake: No Mom. I just want to erase my past from my present & future.
He was standing with his back to her, when she patted his shoulder and said
Mrs.Toner: What she did was absolutely wrong but what you are doing is something only a person with a big heart can do.
An evil smirk appeared on her face. Jake turned to her and said,
Jake: Ab...Mom. leave that topic. I've one more thing to tell you. The day after tomorrow is Amy's birthday, I have met my daughter after so many years, so I was thinking of organizing a small party at home.
Mrs.Toner: What is there to ask in this, it is a good thing that you want to forget everything and move on. I don't have any objections. Now let's go to sleep, we have to prepare anyway. Good night son.
Jake: Good night Mom.
Then she left from there .
After she left Jake suddenly Jake sat down on the floor like a statue. Then Brett came and sat near Jake, seeing him Jake placed his head on his shoulder and asked,
Jake: Why did God choose me for all this?
Brett slowly patted his head n said,
Brett: Because you're God's favorite child. He knows that you're so strong.
Jake: No,no. I'm not strong. I'm tired now. Brett: Would you give up so soon? And what about what your daughter and wife have endured for so many years just waiting for you to give them justice one day?
Jake: I'm a looser Brett. I'm a looser,who can't even protect his family.
Brett: It's nothing like that. Just believe in yourself and now all you have to think about is Amy, because her entire future depends on you.
Jake looked towards Brett with hopeful eyes ans asked,
Jake: You have done a lot for me till date, but if I ask you for something today, will you give it to me?
Brett: Just order me J.
Jake: No,first you promise me
Brett: Okay. Now tell me.
Jake: Call me BRO.
Brett looked at him like he wants to secure him from this cruel world. Tears started forming in his corner of eyes but he gulped his every emotions. He hold Jake's one hand tightly & said,
Brett: I know you have been demanding this from me since childhood, but believe me, I am not worthy of this.
Jake: I have asked you for something.
Brett: I'll fulfill your wish only if I completely keep the promise I made to Eli. will you wait for that day?
Jake: Yes, I'll. For now can I get a tight hug?
Brett: Yaah sure, come.
They both hugged each other tightly.
Next day morning at Josh's bedroom,
Mrs. Toner goes to Josh's room with breakfast and medicine. He was talking to someone on the phone at that time.
Josh: Okay,I'll call you later. Bye
Mrs.Toner: Who were you talking to? You are so happy, are you enjoying seeing all these preparations?
Josh: Ahhh... Mom. Just let them enjoy for two-four more days, then it's our turn to celebrate.
Mrs.Toner: What's cooking in your dirty mind?
Josh: Mom, this dirty mind is about to do something big. You just wait & see.
Mrs.Toner: Hold your horses. Don't do anything stupid like before.
Josh: No Mom. This time I'm really going to do something big. And this will be our final game. Let him celebrate his daughter's birthday, but I've prepared the real surprise.
Mrs.Toner: But before that you have to control that real ghost first. Don't forget about her. Do you remember? It is because of her you're sitting here like this.
Josh: Don't worry Mom. Anyway, she is of no use now, if she had been alive then maybe I would have had some fun. Well, it doesn't matter, her daughter is also very....
Mrs.Toner: Don't...just focus on your real target.
Josh: Okay, my dear Mom. I'll,now give me my food.