...Loading Chapter Eleven...

Start from the beginning

    Okay, so it wasn't like the dream, but it was at the same time.

    Itadori looked to Rin and smiled "You good?"

    Rin smiled as well "Yeah!" 

    Rin stood up and dusted off his clothes. Nobara came by, holding her hammer and swinging it around, almost like she was showing it off.

    "Alright, the things dead" She said. 

    Itadori gave her a thumbs up and she nodded. Itadori looked to him.

    "What're you doing here?"

    "I was here with my father, but a curse attacked, and I saw both you and Nobara here and I went to help out" Rin said.

     "Ah okay.. Wait, Satan's here?" Itadori nodded.

     "Satan?" Nobara asked, suddenly interested.

     Rin smiled to her "Heh, yea.. My fath-"

     "Rin!" Someone shouted, pushing Nobara out of the way like she was a nobody.

    "What the hell?!" Nobara shouted, regaining her balance as she glared at the other person.

     It was indeed Satan, Itadori's eyes widened, Rin sighed. Satan ran to Rin and began checking him over for any wounds like how a parent would. Itadori was surprised. Satan was like a foot or two taller, long hair that reached almost to his knees, same color and same texture as Rin's, same with the eyes, but his looked like it was slightly glowing. 

     His skin was pale, but it looked soft, his eyes still held the danger of a proper demon king. 

     "H-hey I'm fine, I'm not hurt" Rin said as Satan sighed.

     "Shit you scared me, I just met you and last thing I need is you giving me a huge scare" He said.

     "Sorry" Rin said, feeling slightly embarrassed. 

     "Wow, you do look like him" Itadori said.

     "Who's this?" Satan asked, his hands resting on Rin's shoulders.

     "This is Itadori, a close friend of mine, Itadori, this is.. My father, Satan" He said.

     Satan nodded to him in greeting. Nobara stood next to Itadori, arms crossed, looking pissed at being shoved earlier.

    "Who's this fucking sass bitch?" Satan asked, looking unamused and returning the glare.

     "This is Nobara, you shoved her earlier" Rin said.

    "I don't care if you're Satan, you owe me an apology" She said.

    Satan laughed mockingly "I don't owe shit, you we're in my way, that simple" He said.

    Both Satan and Nobara glared at each other, both Itadori and Rin didn't know what to do about the Demon King and the Teenage girl. They didn't know what was worse. Demon King or Teenage girl in a stare off?

      "Anywayy" Bless Itadori's soul...

     "We should be going before any law enforcement arrives."

     They all left the building, Satan still munching on the box of mini snacks Rin gave him. Then Satan poked Itadori's cheek once they were far enough away. Itadori looked at him confused and Satan smiled.

     "Heyyy Sukiiii~" Satan cooed.

    Then, the familiar eye and mouth of Sukuna appeared on Itadori's cheek.