Chapter 16: Wrath of the Killer

(In the main room were The commander orders his troops to secure everything in this station, during the invasion of the intruder.)

(But then, a portal appeared infront of them, were Kurai comes out from there.)

Kurai: Well well... If it isn't The commander of TAPOPS. I'm expecting to see you in person.

(The troops starts to charge towards at the Masked Killer.)

Kurai: "Darkness Stream"

(He summons an extended shadowy claws to easily attack them.)

(Once he defeated them all, Kurai approaches to the little commander.)

(Although the commander may fear over his capabilities...)

Commander Koko Ci: I don't know on what your planning... but we will do on what we can to stop you!

Kurai: "Oh, I don't doubt that you'll try, Commander. But you see, I have other plans in mind."

(He chuckles darkly, his eyes gleaming with malice.)

Commander Koko Ci: "What are you after, Kurai? What do you want from us?"

(Before the Masked Criminal would approach at the commander, he is tackled by captain Kaizo who arrive in this room.)

Captain Kaizo: you think you can get away that easy?!

Kurai [gets up]: I have no intentions playing with you. Just stay out of my way, or else...

Captain Kaizo: I'm afraid I can't let you do that. You are going to regret on everything you have done.

Kurai: fine... [draws out of his sword] have it you way.

(So they started to form a battle. While the commander hid himself from the extreme battle.)

(They both sword fight with each other, then Kurai brings out the gun to shoot him many times. But the captain deflect the blasts.)

Kurai: "You're a persistent one, Captain. But you're no match for me."

Captain Kaizo: "We'll see about that, Kurai. TAPOPS doesn't back down from a fight!"

(Then Captain Kaizo charge towards the criminal in attempt to strike him down. But he easily dodges.)

(As Kurai gets cornered to wall, the captain charges towards at him.)

(Before he would strike him, Kurai is suddenly vanished out of sight.)

(Captain Kaizo stays cautious from his enemy if he would make a sneak attack.)

(Then a clones of the Power Sphere Killers appeared that surrounds the captain in this room.)

Commander Koko Ci: did he just duplicate himself?!

(When Kaizo gives a strikes to the clone, were one of them tries to attack him, it vanishes.)

Captain Kaizo: No! They're just illusions.

(So the captain uses his energy powers to destroy many of the clones in a big blow.)

(Which the real one isn't there.)

(As Captain Kaizo stays on guard if an enemy would make another stunt, Fang arrives to see his brother.)

Fang: Captain!

Captain Kaizo: Fang? What are you doing here?!

Fang: I heard about the station being attacked. So I had come here to help.

Captain Kaizo: don't try to interfere! This is only between me and that Power Sphere Killer.

(As he ordered his brother to back off, he hears a voice.)