Chapter 6

Update!

Enjoy reading!!

*********************************

I courted her for six months and I never thought of giving up. At the sixth month of courting her, she finally said yes and accepted me. Today, I am now officially her boyfriend, and she is officially, finally, my girlfriend. After I shouted my happiness in the plaza, we spent the whole night on a date. Like the usual, though this time as officially together. I get to hold her hand the whole time, and I didn't want to let it go. We are now in my car and I'm driving her home. I can't stop smiling cause, damn, I'm so happy.

I heard her giggle beside me. "You look crazy grinning like that."

"I am though." I glanced at her. "Crazy for you." I winked.

I caught her smile before returning my eyes to the road. We stood in front of the door when we stepped out of the car upon arriving at their house. I held both her hand and brought them to my lips and kiss them. "I love you, Leo." I said.

She smiled. "I love you, Jasper."

I lean my head forward to kiss her but the main door swung open and we jumped away from each other. Her father is standing behind the screen door. "Leo. You're home." her father said flatly.

"Uh... dad," she opened the screen door and took my hand. "I want you to meet again. Jasper, who is now my boyfriend." she said and smiled to her father.

Her father looked back and forth to me and Leo. Then he smiled and nodded. He hugged Leo, "I'm happy for you, Leo. I hope you won't regret this." he walked in front of me and patted my shoulder a little too hard. "Don't make me regret my decision, son."

I nodded in response. They both said their goodnights and went inside. And I went inside my car and drove back to my condo.

*****************************************

I woke up the next morning feeling really light. Like I have no problem at all, I started appreciating the view of sunrise from the terrace in my room. I really felt so happy. I grab my phone and texted Leo good morning.

Me: Good morning, babe. I love you :*

I took my shower and was singing while doing it. I even danced my way out of the bathroom and putting my clothes on. When I check my phone, there's a message from Leo.

Leo: good morning... (: I love you, Jasper :* and can we not use 'babe' as our endearment?

After reading her message, I decided to call her. She answered after two rings.

"Hey," she said with her bedroom voice. Which is so sexy.