XIX. WrestleMania Weekend Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

However, Jey Uso ran in. Jey and Jimmy fought up the entrance ramp and Jey speared Jimmy off the ramp through tables.

Reigns applied the guillotine choke, but Rhodes forced himself and Reigns out of the ring, where Rhodes speared Reigns through the barricade.

Much like the previous year's WrestleMania, Rhodes performed the Cross Rhodes on Reigns twice, only for Solo Sikoa to appear and perform a Samoan Spike on Rhodes just before the third attempt.

However, even after a Samoan Spike/Spear combination by Sikoa and Reigns, Rhodes kicked out.

John Cena, who had his issues with The Bloodline, then ran down to take out Sikoa and Reigns.

The Rock appeared and after a stare-down with his old rival, performed a Rock Bottom on Cena.

The Shield's music then hit, and Seth "Freakin" Rollins, who was wearing the stable's old gear, arrived with a chair, but before he could hit Rock with it, he was taken out by Reigns with a Superman Punch.

Rock was about to attack Rhodes with the weight belt, but The Undertaker then appeared and took out Rock with a chokeslam.

With chaos unfolding around the ring, Reigns had the opportunity to take out Rhodes with a chair but instead decided to hit Rollins in the back with the chair (as deliberate revenge for Rollins betraying Reigns in the same way that caused the Shield's breakup 10 years prior) before throwing it away.

Reigns attempted to spear Rhodes, but Rhodes countered the move and hit three successive Cross Rhodes and then pinned Reigns to finish his story of becoming WWE Champion, and also ending Reigns' 1,316-day reign as Universal Champion, the fourth longest world championship reign in WWE history.

After the match, Rhodes celebrated with many main roster wrestlers and WWE legends, as well as his family.

Monday, April 8, 2024

Mia'mor watched with bated breath from the shadows of the backstage area as the raucous crowd roared in anticipation for the night's exhilarating main event.

An incensed Drew McIntyre, fury radiating from his muscular frame, stormed to the ring, still reeling from the injustice of losing the coveted World Heavyweight Championship just minutes earlier.

Though he had finally achieved his dream of grasping the title after a grueling match, victory was cruelly snatched away when the deceitful CM Punk attacked him from behind, allowing the opportunistic Damian Priest to claim the belt for himself.

Now, Drew channeled his rage into the fatal four-way match against high-flyer Ricochet, heavy-hitter Bronson Reed, and the cunning Jey Uso, each hungry for a shot at Priest's newly-won title.

The match was a thrilling spectacle, with bodies flying and crashes echoing through the arena. Ricochet, throwing caution to the wind, leapt from the top rope and spun gracefully through the air before crashing down on Reed with a devastating 450 splash that smashed through the announce table, leaving the crowd stunned.

As the end drew near, Drew revved up the Claymore Kick, his signature move, only to be blindsided once again by the conniving Punk.

Capitalizing on the interference, Jey Uso seized his chance and claimed the victory, earning himself a date with destiny against Damian Priest for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Wednesday, April 10, 2024