A/N

Hello, you greasy sack of fuck nuts! 😆

I kid, I kid. This is what happens when you consume Soldier Boy content for the last few weeks 😆

Anyway, hello dear readers, I do hope you enjoyed this Soldier Boy fic as much as I enjoyed writing it. I have enjoyed reading comments on this book, some people enjoying it and also getting traumatized by it (looking at you Slinky, my dear friend 😜)

But I wanted to write this because I just wanted to let you know as of writing this, season 4 hasn't come out yet. And there is rumors that Soldier Boy might make an appearance, mainly cause Jensen Ackles (the actor that plays Soldier Boy for those who don't know) has kinda hinted at it. Plus, one of the cons he went to last year he was wearing a hoodie that said The Boys Season 4 on it and just about a couple of months ago at a golf tournament he was wearing a hat that said the same thing on the side of it.

I am really hoping he does come back in the show as I think it's a waste of a season to build this character up, only for him to go back in the box and never be brought up again. Now Jensen could also be directing an episode on the show as he does dabble in directing from time to time, mainly in Supernatural and directed an episode of Walker. But I am more leaning towards Soldier Boy is coming back.

So, for now, I'm not gonna put completed on this fic as I'll wait and see when season 4 comes around. If he doesn't show up, I'll be very sad but I'll probably put this as completed. But if Soldier Boy does make an appearance then you bet your sweet ass there'll be another chapter on here.

And as you can tell in my fic, Soldier Boy doesn't go in the box and is living a relative quiet life. I figured this would be a good ending but also ambiguous with Mallory knowing where he and y/n are. So this book would be open for season 4 but it can also work as an actual ending.

But with all that aside, I hope you guys enjoyed it and I can't wait for June 13th to get here for the new season. Even though I thought season 3's finale was a bit of a disappointment, I am still looking forward to the new season and see what more chaos this show can bring us!

I also want to put up an announcement here as well. Once Slinky and I finish our Supernatural anime fic, my next big fan fic I'm gonna write is....The Walking Dead Rick Grimes x Reader!

I'm not sure when it will be published but I promise it will be coming out soon!