Chapter 7: Here Comes A Candle To Light You To Bed

One Week Later

(A/N: Smut incoming)

"Jesus, (y/n)!" Bethany exclaimed over my phone and I sighed as I sit on the bed, wearing a sky blue silk robe. After the fiasco that was Herogasm, the boys and I went to my house and stayed there for a day before we moved on. We didn't want Homelander or anybody else to find us and since now that Hughie's girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend, put out a statement over on Instagram saying that the explosion was caused by Ben.

And Vought does have me on file on being alive and where I live so someone there will make a connection and come knocking. So now we had been hiding out at Legend's home that he had out of the city. During all of this, I did try to call and give Bethany updates of everything that's happened and just now I was able to give her the full story.

"Yeah..." I sighed. "Can I do anything to help? Maybe I can talk to Steven and we can offer our home..." Bethany said and I shake my head. "No, no! I'm not putting you guys in danger." I said and Bethany sighs. "I'm serious, Beth. This could get a lot worse than it already is. Plus if that asshole Homelander gets to you guys, I'd never forgive myself." I added. "Alright, but if you need anything and I mean, anything, just call me and I'll be there." Bethany said and I smiled. "I appreciate it, Beth." I said.

"Of course, you're my best friend and I know that you can take care of yourself, I still want to protect you." She said and I smiled at this. "I'll let you go, just be safe and be careful." Bethany said. "I will." I said then I hang up and sighed as I put my phone away.

I get up from the bed and walk to the curtain window and open it to let some sun in. I fold my arms across my chest and think over the last few days when I heard footsteps behind me. I look over my shoulder and see Ben coming back into the room, wearing that really silly light green silk robe with a flowery design on it.

"You know you look fucking ridiculous in that robe, right?" I tell him and he looks down at it then looks back at me with a flirty smirk. "Well, if you wanted me to walk around naked, all you had to do was ask." He said as he slowly starts to undo the robe strap. I chuckle and shake my head at this as he removes the strap off his robe and I could see he was naked underneath the robe. The past week, every morning and night, Ben and I had been fucking like rabbits as if there was no tomorrow.

What with the whole ordeal at Herogasm, it's been harder to get out there and find Mindstorm, who seemed to have taken notes from me as he seems to have disappeared. Ben told Butcher that he remembered that Mindstorm had bought  eleven abandoned cabins, so there might be a chance he'd be in one of them. So whenever Ben and I were left alone, we just headed to the bedroom and make up 40 years worth of lost time.

"What? Are you already up for another round? We just finished like about thirty minutes ago." I said as Ben pulls me to him. "As I've told you, sweetheart, I have a lot of time to make up for." He said, in a low gruff voice, and he leans in and kisses me. Our lips molded together, perfectly, as we make-out and I run my hands up and down his chest.

I lower my right hand down his chest, over his abs then down to his lower abdomen and wrap my hand around his half-hard dick. I hear Ben inhale through his nose at this as he continues to kiss me but then he starts to grunt and groan once I started to move my hand, stroking him.

We break the kiss but our foreheads were pressed against each other and our lips were only inches away as he groans at the pleasure I was giving him. I stroke him slowly at first then started to go faster and Ben starts panting. "Fuuuuck...." He whispers and I smile, proudly, as I continue.

Once his dick was full and hard, I then remove my hand off of him then shoved him onto the bed. He falls back on the bed then sits up, his robe had opened up and I could see his cock full and standing at attention. I give Ben my best bedroom eyes as he looks at me, lust swimming in his eyes, while I saunter over to him.