Chapter 3: Barbary Coast

(A/N: Smut incoming)

Flashback

Ben and I were sitting in his living room, enjoying some drinks. It had been almost ten years since I got the divorce from Adam and it's been the best feeling I've felt in a long time. After the confrontation between Ben and Adam, it did take a couple of days before Ben talked to me again and he told me what happened before Adam ambushed him.

When he told me what his father said to him, it made me feel bad for him and we had some drinks and talked for sometime after that. Ever since that day, we basically became friends as well as being teammates.

After Adam and I got a divorce, I hadn't really been with any man. Maybe a couple or three, and they were just normal men I met from some annual dinners Vought would host. There are still some people that think Ben and I were a couple but we said no, that the kiss we had when we got back from war was just a caught up in the moment type of kiss.

But it didn't stop me from having this attraction to Ben. There have been times where I've wanted to tell him but he would always have these beautiful woman just hanging onto him and he would go home with them.

"You should've gone to the theater with me. That film was fantastic." I tell Ben. "Well, why don't you tell me about it?" He asked me with a smile and I chuckle. "I don't want to ruin the film for you. You should go see it. It was pretty suspenseful and James Stewart was amazing!" I said. "Well, of course, it's James Fuckin' Stewart! And Alfred Hitchcock is a fuckin' fantastic director." Ben said and I laugh a little.

"Maybe some other time." Ben said and I shake my head and take a drink of the whiskey. "So, I was wondering..." Ben said and I lower my glass to look at him. "You doing anything this weekend?" He asked me. I think for a moment then shake my head. "I don't believe so..." I said.

"Well, you know, Herogasm is this weekend and I thought maybe..." Ben said and I roll my eyes at this. Couple years ago Ben and this other hero, Liberty, created this event for other Supes to get together and just have a big sex party, either they sleep with each other or these sex workers. Ever since then, Ben has been trying to get me to go but I decline.

"Ben, how many times do I have to tell you, that is not my kind of thing." I said. "Oh c'mon! I think you'll have a great time. I mean, when was the last time you've fucked a man?" Ben asked me. "Uh...about a few months ago, when Vought had that dinner trying to get sponsors again. There was a man in a nice suit that caught my eye..." I said and start to smile to myself as I see Ben giving me this look that I could've sworn was jealousy.

"Really? Nice suit?" He asked. "What can I say? I have a thing for a man in a suit." I said, giving a flirty smile towards him as I take a sip of my drink again. "Man in a suit? Duly noted." Ben said as he takes another sip of his drink. I giggled as I shake my head and sip on my whiskey again. "What else are you interested in a man?" Ben asked me and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Why do you ask?" I asked him. "Just indulge me for a bit." He said and I rolled my eyes and start to think. "I'm gonna sound like any girl out there but I'd like a man that is kind, caring, can make me laugh, strong and I would say make me feel safe but I can already do that..." I said then I hold up my free hand and made a small shield appear on my hand then disappeared. "He also needs strong broad shoulders." I said, in a joking manner, and Ben scoffs out a laugh.

"Seriously, Ben, why are you asking me this? You trying to get an idea on how to impress someone?" I asked him. "You could say that." Ben said and he roams his eyes over me and I start to feel my face heat up. Could he be talking about me? But he couldn't be, he is Soldier Boy! America's Son! He could have any woman he wants, hell I've seen him take two or three beautiful women home with him.