Eugen: (Thoughtful) Is it really just the Sakura empire?

The girls look at Eugen as they are all confused by Eugen's words.

Eugen: Maybe in Iron Blood... or maybe there is siren influence in the upper levels of all countries...

Z1: What are you thinking?

Eugen stops thinking about all this since they are on a very important mission, she shakes her head to remove all doubts.

Eugen: Nothing, nothing, there is no point in thinking about this, at least not for now, later we will have all the time in the world to think about bureaucracy.

Z23: (whispers) If we get out of this alive, of course...

In the empire fleet, all the girls are very disappointed and upset with their commanders (Kaga and Akagi).

Takao: What did you do, Kaga-dono? There is no forgiveness for your actions.

Shokaku: (sigh) I underestimated her... I didn't expect her to act so violently and disobey orders.

Yamashiro: What's going to happen to Kaga?

Fusou: If she is truly allied with the siren, that would be treason and she will be punished with the maximum capital punishment, in the worst case we will have to sink her along with Orochi.

Yamashiro: (Worried) That... can't be...

Yukikaze: (Crying) This is not right... Ayanami and Akashi are captured by the enemy... Akagi is missing in action... and now Kaga accused of treason... Since this war started, only bad things have happened! our country have passed! Defeat after defeat and losing our loved ones!

Yuudachi: (Tries to comfort Yukikaze) Ah, moo... jeez! What's the matter!? We don't know if she has really betrayed us!

Atago: (Sad) I understand your feelings, but that's the law...

Zuikaku: Yukikaze is right, this is all wrong...

All the girls look in Zuikaku's direction somewhat surprised.

Zuikaku: (Tone full of conviction) We haven't fought all this time to have to defeat a friend, we are going to bring Kaga back home, if she refuses to listen, I will slap her as many times as it takes for her to listen to me . That's how it is! We won't do what the mermaids plan!

At that moment Yukikaze runs to Zuikaku to thank her for her words of wisdom, the morale of the empire's fleet increases in order to save her friend.

Meanwhile with the Orochi fleet, Kaga is very surprised by Akagi's words and actions since although she is a warmonger, she would never attack someone without reason.

Kaga: Sister, what was that? What does what you said mean?

Akagi: Oh come on Kaga...

Akagi comes over to hug Kaga.

Akagi: Don't be so afraid anymore... it's okay, I'm not going anywhere...

But before Kaga falls into Akagi's scent on Akagi's chest, she realizes, something was not right with Akagi, so she breaks the hug and walks away from Akagi.

Kaga: No... Who is in my sister's body!?

Kaga summons a blue flame and fires at Akagi, Akagi repels the attack with a mask.

Akagi?: As always, you are a very difficult girl to please.

At that, Akagi's body is covered in a crimson flame and then Amagi appears behind her, this greatly surprises Kaga.

Kaga: Amagi?

Amagi?: It's been a long time, Kaga.

Kaga: (Frowns) No... this is not right, who are you?

Amagi?: I am Amagi, because that is what Akagi wants.

Kaga: (Shock) Orochi...

Orochi: Exactly...

Kaga: Let go of my sister!

Orochi: Are you sure about this?

Kaga: Huh?

Orochi: After everything Akagi suffered to be able to see me again?

Kaga: Stop talking nonsense! Fake!

Orochi: Don't say stupid things, Kaga... You're fake too.

At that moment Kaga remembers the words of the real Amagi, she had asked her to take care of her sister in her absence.

Returning to the present, Orochi continues to verbally torpedo Kaga.

Orochi: Amagi died, leaving Akagi behind, parts of Amagi were passed on to another ship.

Kaga: (Confused) Stop...

Orochi: Do you know that very well? Right Kaga?

Kaga: Stop...

Orochi: Kuubo Kaga... You are a ship modernized using Amagi's parts! Akagi loves you because she saw Amagi's shadow in you! But that is just a simple illusion. You're not even a simple replacement, you're just useless junk that can't navigate properly.

Because Kaga is very confused, she surrenders control of Orochi without fighting.

TO BE CONTINUE...............................